Sarah83's food diary

sarah83

Try and try again
Hi all,

I'm going to be posting my food diary on here to try and keep me on track and try and gain some control over what I'm eating.

I've done slimming world countless number of times before - most notably in 2010 when I lost 2 stone before getting pregnant with my daughter. It all came back on again and I haven't been able to shift it since.

I am really unhappy with my size, I'm a big 18 and I would love to be a 14. I just haven't been able to find the motivation to do it.
Anyway after dabbling with a couple of months of 'trying to be good', carb free, and a couple of failed weeks at weightwatchers for the first time, I've realised I think I need the structure of slimming world again.

I'm doing it from home with my 3 year old books and I'll be following old style red and green as well as extra easy.
I'm going to try and post my food on here everyday and I'm also going to try and stop making excuses all the time!

Thanks for reading! Xx

Wednesday 6th May - Extra Easy

Breakfast: strawberries, FF Greek yoghurt, 15g oats (half HEXB)

Lunch: tuna salsa salad from one of the SW books

Dinner: cottage pie, milk in the mash (half HEXA), carrots, broccoli, cauliflower

Snacks etc: milk in coffees (half HEXA), benefit light bar (half HEXB)

Total syns: TBC

Thursday 7th May - Extra Easy

Breakfast: porridge (HEXB) made with half skimmed milk and half water (half HEXA)

Lunch: veg chilli

Dinner: chicken nasi goreg (from a SW recipe book)

Snacks etc: milk in coffees (half HEXA), satsumas

Back