Sarah_v's weight loss diary..

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' started by Sarah_V, 29 July 2010 Social URL.

1. Sarah_V

Sarah_V Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi Folks,

I have spent over an hour reading all the posts on here, you guys are really inspirational.

I am seeing the pharmacist tomorrow, and plan to start on Sunday, I have a wedding on Saturday and guess I might as well go out with a bang!!!

My story, I guess is similar to a lot of fat people's, I eat for emotional reasons, I have tried EVERY diet - and I do mean every diet, I have lost lots of weight and have put it back on, and made myself more depressed than when I started..

I would like to encorporate therapy, maybe NLP into my 'programme' especially as the weight comes off and I get freaked out that I am changing physically..

I am absolutely determined to get to goal, for me that is around 11 stone, which means losing 140lbs.. no mean feat, but I know it is possible.

As you've probably gathered from this post, I talk a so I will be posting a lot and try to put some of the emotion on here rather than eat it!!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.