Extra Easy Sarahandmolly's not going to be fat at 40 diary!

sarahandmolly

Gold Member
Hi all,

I am not a newbie, I have been around for years, trying this diet, that diet etc. I always come back to good old Slimming World. Anyway, I am 40 in November and I have 1 stone 3lbs to lose and I am damned if I am going to be overweight when I hit 40. So, I thought the best thing to do is to start a food diary! I have started today (odd day I know) and I am going to write everything down here. So please, constructive criticism welcome, kick me up the bum if needed.... enjoy reading :classic_smile::classic_smile:

Will update my diary throughout the day :classic_big_grin:

Breakfast:
Ham slices
Scrambled Eggs with cheese (HEXA)
Tinned Tomatoes

Lunch:
Boiled Rice
Mixed Veg
Turkey
Tomatoes and Cucumber

Dinner:
Syn Free Bolognese

Snacks:
Aldi Benefit Bars (HEXB)
Lucozade Zero (Free)

Pints of water:
IIIIII

I did a 30 minute Insanity class at the gym during the evening, which near enough killed me off but I enjoyed it xx

Last edited:
Will check in later when you have finished your diary. Good luck anyway x

Morning All,

As you can see, I weren't around yesterday. I had a bad headache which resulted in me not eating. I'm much better today and back to it :classic_cool:

I don't know what I'm eating as yet as I have just got up but I will update as soon as I know xx

Breakfast:
2 egg omelette with kale, sweetcorn and cheese (HEXA)

Lunch:
Chicken Fillets
Lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, raddish and red peppers

Dinner:
Chicken Supreme
Pasta
Tomato based sauce - packed with loads of veg

Snacks:
2 x Benefit Bars (HEXB)

Water Intake:
IIIIIIII

Last edited:
Sounds like you feel much better today. Good luck and fingers crossed your headache 🤕 doesn’t come back. Have a great day 😀

Sounds like you feel much better today. Good luck and fingers crossed your headache 🤕 doesn’t come back. Have a great day 😀

Thank you @Shrimp I still have a dull headache but nothing compared to yesterday. xx

Morning all :classic_smile:

I'm feeling much better today, headache has near enough gone which is great. It's shopping day today so I'm currently looking for some nice new recipes for the week :classic_cool:
I'm hoping to make the smash cheese scones as I love my savoury food. Will update food diary as I go today. Have a nice Saturday xx

Breakfast
2 boiled eggs
Aldi Lemon Fat Free Yoghurt
Grapes

Lunch
Grilled chicken thighs
Broccoli

Dinner
Turkey escalopes
Noodles
Mixed Veg

Last edited:
Good Morning all,

How are we all? Yesterday I was bit naughty and missed my Healthy A and B! :eek: I just totally forgot to include them.
I'm still suffering with a bad head, neck and back so I was up this morning at 4am, totally starving so I had part of my Healthy B! I had a benefit bar! Tasted funny eating it so early on :classic_big_grin:
I went out yesterday for a 2.6 mile leisurely stroll, which was nice. I'm hoping to get out again today as well as do some housework.

Have a lovely Sunday all xx

Morning all!

Not had the best day yesterday, hence why I weren't on here. My bad head returned :classic_confused: but after a 9hr sleep last night I'm feeling a bit brighter today. I'm also going back to my running club this evening, which I'm looking forward too :classic_smile::classic_smile:

Started off well:

Healthy A: 50g low fat mozzarella
Healthy B: B Free Gluten Free Wrap

Breakfast:
2 Large boiled eggs
Aldi Lemon Yoghurt
150g Honeydew Melon
(S)

Lunch:
SW pizza (Healthy B)
Toppings were spinach, rocket, watercress, tomato, tomato puree and ham (This was delicious!!! :eat::eat:)

Dinner:
Jacket potato
Tuna
Sweetcorn
Extra Light Mayonaise
(2)
15g Cheddar (3)

Snacks:
Fibre One Bar
(4)
Chicken Thigh
4 x seafood sticks

Water:
IIIIIII

Body Magic:
2hrs cleaning house
1 hrs run training

Syns:
Fibre One Bar - 4
Mayonaise - 2
Cheese - 3

Syns altogether - 9

Last edited:
Good morning lovelies,

Oh my word, I ache a little this morning from my run last night but it was so good to get back to my running club! I had a great day on plan yesterday and didn't feel hungry at all which is good for me as I'm always hungry :classic_big_grin::classic_big_grin:
I'm off to a friends house today, which will be nice to catch up. Have a good day ladies, will post my food diary later xx

Diary for today:

Breakfast:
2 Boiled eggs
Aldi Lemon Yoghurt
Pineapple
Grapes

I'm quite annoyed with myself now as I thought pineapple was a speed fruit! :mad: It's not, so back to the melon I go! Grrr

Lunch:
Not going to write this down as it was shocking, I was out for lunch! So I drew a line under it when I got home and continued with syn free food for dinner. :classic_mad::classic_mad:

Dinner:
Steak - no fat

Homemade wedges
Vegetables

Snacks:
Fibre One Bar (4)

Water:
IIIIIIII

Syns:
Loads!

Body Magic:

Last edited:
Morning everyone!

Well lunch yesterday was dreadful, I went to a friends house and let's just put it this way, I had shop bought pizza! :classic_eek: I know I shouldn't have but my friend put lunch on for us. I think I need to claw back some syns for the next few days! The worst thing about it, I felt so bloated afterwards so it weren't even worth it!
Anyway, today is a new day!

Healthy A: 30g cheddar
Healthy B:

Breakfast:
1/2 tin of baked beans
2 eggs scrambled
30g Mature cheddar (A)

Lunch:
KFC style chicken with loads of salad

Dinner:
None - daughter was ill, so was cleaning up with bleach most of the night

Snacks:

Syns:

Water:
IIIIII

Body Magic:

Last edited:
Morning all. :classic_smile:
Yesterday weren't great, eating was all over the place as my daughter was very sicky yesterday afternoon. So SW was put on the backburner for the afternoon. I weighed in today, I'm pleased to say it was a STS which I am pleased about as I ate that pizza the other day.

Anyway back on track today, daughter must have just had a 24hr bug as she's fine this morning.

Healthy A: 50g Low fat mozarella
Healthy B: 1 slice wholemeal bread (800g loaf)

Breakfast:
2 poached eggs
Slice of wholemeal toast (B)
Spinach, rocket and watercress (S)

Lunch:
B Free Wholemeal Wrap (6)

Mozarella (A)
Spinach, Rocket, Watercress, Chilli, Ham, Salad tomato, Tomato Puree

Dinner:

Snacks:

Syns:

Water:
III

Body Magic:

Last edited:
Well done on getting back on track today.
STS isn't that bad. At least it wasn't a gain.:)

Thank you :classic_smile: I am so happy it's not a gain. Yes, back on track today now daughter is on the mend xx

Hi - just read thro your recent posts - you're doing well - how were you to know that pizza would be so high in syns ;) See you're a Fibre One fan too - which is your favourite? I love the choc brownie but the salted caramel one's a nice change!

Glad your daughter's recovered.

Back