ProPoints Sarah's back and determined to lose weight! Let's get my figure back!

ununpentium

Sherlock Holmes
I'm baaaack!

Well. What a horrible few weeks without minimins and without WW.

As you guys know I struggle with binging and I thought that counting pro points was making it worse because it made me think about food a lot. Well now I know that I think about food 24/7 regardless of whether I count the PP or not and that I am just as likely to binge. In fact, since having the 'freedom' to eat what I want I've done exactly that and put on about 4lb (will know for sure at WI next week.) Also the hot weather hasn't helped matters as I haven't been to the gym or zumba in a few weeks.

Anyway, I've rejoined WW and am back on it 100%. I want to lose some weight before I start uni in October (I'd LOVE to lose a stone before then so that's my short term goal) and today I bought a pair of size 16 jeans that were VERY snug so I'd like them to fit comfortably by then (size 18 jeans are a tad loose).

I'll start counting PP officially tomorrow as I must have had 70 already today...

Welcome back hun. I have every faith in you that you can do it!! Believe in yourself and just take it one step at a time xXx

So today is day 1- back on track!

So far I have been to the gym and walked the dog so I am feeling good :)

The dreaded WI is later :( Will see how much of the weight I have regained.

It's prob not as bad as ya think! Good luck and let us know how you get on

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well I've had a shocking day. Must have had 70 or 80 points! Was comfort eating because there's been a few problems at home, but I'm putting it behind me and starting afresh.

I went to WI and I'd put 5lbs on in 4 weeks. So not the end of the world I suppose but now I'm back up to 14st 6lbs meaning I've only lost 1lb from my starting weight! Oh well. Onwards and upwards. We have a new leader and she is lovely so I am hoping I will do better this time around.

I plan on going to the gym again on Wednesday as it'll be a bit cooler then.

I wouldn't worry I gained 4 pound in the last 2 weeks!!

Tomorrow is starting afresh for me. Come on we can do this together x

Well I've had a shocking day. Must have had 70 or 80 points! Was comfort eating because there's been a few problems at home, but I'm putting it behind me and starting afresh.

I went to WI and I'd put 5lbs on in 4 weeks. So not the end of the world I suppose but now I'm back up to 14st 6lbs meaning I've only lost 1lb from my starting weight! Oh well. Onwards and upwards. We have a new leader and she is lovely so I am hoping I will do better this time around.

I plan on going to the gym again on Wednesday as it'll be a bit cooler then.

Hey Sweetie, You're back and that's the main thing! You'll have those 5lbs off in no time at all with some extra for good measure ;-) x Sorry to hear you were comfort eating, if you ever need to talk then feel free to PM me.x

Sneakily weighed myself this morning and despite yesterdays binge I lost just under 1lb. Must have been going back to the gym after a month!

Will not weigh again until WI next monday. I want it to be a surprise :)

Sneakily weighed myself this morning and despite yesterdays binge I lost just under 1lb. Must have been going back to the gym after a month!

Will not weigh again until WI next monday. I want it to be a surprise :)

Smack on the bum and slap on the wrist coming your way!!! X But well done all the same ;-) x

Great about the loss! Hope you stay away from the scales until Monday stay strong and you will get a great surprise when ya hop on them next week

Dinner is in the oven as going to the cinema later with the boy :)

Breakfast- 1 chocolate weetabix 2pp, 100ml alpro soya light 1pp
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, 2 mini baybel light 2pp, walkers squares 3pp, 1 slice kingsmill 50/50 2pp, marmalade 1pp
Dinner- Haddock and leek fish cake 8pp, waffle 3pp, veg 0pp
Snacks- alpro soya chocolate dessert 3pp, strawberries 0pp, mini meringue 2pp, jaffa cake and some cadbury fingers 4pp

33/33 dailies

:) what a good day it's been, now just have to make sure I don't eat anything else today haha.

Dinner is in the oven as going to the cinema later with the boy :)

Breakfast- 1 chocolate weetabix 2pp, 100ml alpro soya light 1pp
Lunch- 4 ryvita crackerbread 2pp, 2 mini baybel light 2pp, walkers squares 3pp, 1 slice kingsmill 50/50 2pp, marmalade 1pp
Dinner- Haddock and leek fish cake 8pp, waffle 3pp, veg 0pp
Snacks- alpro soya chocolate dessert 3pp, strawberries 0pp, mini meringue 2pp, jaffa cake and some cadbury fingers 4pp

33/33 dailies

:) what a good day it's been, now just have to make sure I don't eat anything else today haha.

Hope u enjoy the Cinema :) Are u taking any of your snacks with you? X

Dins sounds fab I love fish pie!
What are ya goin to see in the cinema?

Back