Sarah's Diary.......part 2

sarahloub1

Gold Member
hi everyone im starting a new diary and would love some support/help/advice anything i can get really.

iv been on a diet since last September and iv had enough of trying.

so this week im gonna have a low carb diet and not pointing....only coz im at a wedding on sat and need to stay slim for my dress then sunday morning the counting begins, then the week after im going to join class.

like i say feel free to pop in

thanks xxx

im not yet. normally a Thursday tho x

also im back to the gym and gonna smash it. I mainly do weights and a small amount of cardio.

I really wanna do this as part of a lifestyle change and need to do this for me!

Found You!!! Good Luck Sweetie :) We are all here for you.xxxxx

also im back to the gym and gonna smash it. I mainly do weights and a small amount of cardio.

I really wanna do this as part of a lifestyle change and need to do this for me!

Fighting Spirit is what we like :) x

cannot go to the gym foot is killing.

gonna have my last night of freedom and gonna get a pizza im thinking Domino's x

cannot go to the gym foot is killing.

gonna have my last night of freedom and gonna get a pizza im thinking Domino's x

OMG Yummy!!! I LOVE Dominos!!! What's your Pizza of choice?!? X

I really don't know....iv not had a Domino's before so don't know what to get x

I really don't know....iv not had a Domino's before so don't know what to get x

You've never had Dominos?!? I have the same every time, Vegetarian Supreme with extra jalapeño and Jalapeño Doughballs mmmmmm x

hahaha I dunno what to have x

hahaha I dunno what to have x

What do u like on a pizza? I can highly recommend Doughballs, they are amazing! Do u have a voucher for discount? X

nooo nothing. I normally get a kiev pizza lots if garlic but lately iv got a mushroom pizza x

nooo nothing. I normally get a kiev pizza lots if garlic but lately iv got a mushroom pizza x

How much u gonna order? I've got one where if u order £45 u pay £22.50.x

lol i love garlic

i went for the bbq ranch. at the minute there is a deal on and you get any size pizza and wedges for £6.99 only on for a fortnight! xx

lol i love garlic

i went for the bbq ranch. at the minute there is a deal on and you get any size pizza and wedges for £6.99 only on for a fortnight! xx

Oooooo that's a bargain if ever I saw one! I love their BBQ sauce mmmmmm x

i only had 2 slices......might go get another after all its my last meal x

Back