sarahs diary

sarahaglover

Hi all. Thought I'd start my own diary as a place to vent if I'm frustrated n just to try help keep me on track. Today was a really good day. Managed my 1200cal Limit & actually Dnt feel hungry at all today. I'm trying to sort of do rosemary c so 1200cals a day first 2 weeks (fat attack fortnight!) then up to 1400. See how I go from there. I have been doing sw previously so enjoying the change. I'm staying at my mums with my kids (olivia,1 & finlay, 3) for first week of half term, as I live in leics n her in Liverpool, so haven't been able to hop on my scales n see how I'm doing which I'm not sure is a good or bad thing. I started xen Tuesday just gone & had no horrible side effects yet so can't tell if they r even working & don't wanna test it lol. I've already lost 65lbs on sw.I'm just struggling with this last 35- well that would give me a healthy bmi(just!)- so hoping a change to rc plus the xen will help (i have pcos too). I haven't been a healthy weight since I was 16 so feeling very determined to do it this time(id normally give up)! As I said had good day today which was made easier because weather was nice so kids.could play in garden so liv was in a good mood (she is lovely but a little madam). Anyway I've rambled.enough 4 tonight. My promise to myself is to write here every night with how I'm feeling n be honest with u all. Im feeling really good & motivated tonight so hoping it carries on! X

A diary is a great way to stay on track. You've done so well to lose all you've lost & I hope with our support we can help see you to goal xx

Another good day today! Really enjoying this new way of eating atm (although I will be happier when i go up to 1400cals) & still no nasty side effects! Wish I could hop on my scales to see if tabs working but only gotta wait a week till I'm home! Still feeling very positive & like I can do this. This is def gonna be the final leg of my 'journey'. I will be a size 12/14 for Xmas (if not sooner he he!) hope everyone else is good x

Had hair cut today. Feeling good & I'm sure it makes my face look thinner (wishful thinking maybe lol). Anyway had another good food day. Having pasta n sauce macaroni cheese for dinner! Can't wait! Got a treat of some fruit gums for later too. Still feeling motivated n positive just hope the scales dont spoil my mood next week lol. Kids been very hyper today so would have been easy to go 4 the biscuits at times as I normally would but I've resisted. Struggling to find tummy treats thou apart from jelly sweets (which are still high cal), sugar free jelly or snack a jacks. R there even any low fat biscuits in existence lol! Anyway off to do dinner! X

Another fab day & I finally started my 30 day shred! I will be a lean, mean shredded machine! Feeling so good atm. Like I know I will finally do it this time x

How was the Shred? I have had it for about 6 weeks now and it hasn't even made it into the room with the DVD player in !!! Really need to make more of an effort :)

Chrissy72 said:
How was the Shred? I have had it for about 6 weeks now and it hasn't even made it into the room with the DVD player in !!! Really need to make more of an effort :)

Don't rush Chrissy it's torture - I only managed once lol

shred is fab. First time i did it within a week id dropped 2 inches off my hips, 2 on my waist and 1.5 off my bust. My prob is i never end up doing the full 30 days but im determined this time. Ive not done it in a while so i am a bit achey this morning but ive still done day 2. Past experience is you will be sore/ achey for first 3 days but still do it and then by day 4 you'll feel fine and then by day 5/6 you will find the exercises so much easier. always by day 10 im ready to go to nexet level and have started to find level 1 sooo much easier. i have never made it past day 15 thou coz although its only a 30 min dvd i end up making excuses that im too busy which is stupid coz i find it really does transform my body!
i really would recommend this dvd. I dont think it makes a diff to what i see on the scales (well it hasnt in the past) but really does make a diff to your refelection in the mirror! I have a dress that i want to fit into for end of may and i need to drop about a dress size/ dress size and a half lol and im sure if im diligent and do the shred everyday i'll get there! I cant help sing its prasises enough!! dont get me wrong to start its hard and i wanted to just cry but honestly after a few days you will be fine!! give it a go if youve already got it!! xxxxxx

lex stick with it! you will be sore day after but promise by day 4 it goes and you'll feel fine! first time i did it i could hardly move next day but i stuck with it and was sooo glad i did! x

Arrgghhh struggled a bit today. I've still been good & stayed in cals but really wanted to pick & I really want an Easter egg lol. I won't thou I'll be good. Although we r going to pizza hut tomorrow & after researching I've decided to have one of the new pizettas. Not sure if its in the 5% rule but its only 14gms fat for whole pizza & approx 450 cals so within my meal limit. Will have it with lots of plain salad and hope for the best. My only other option is to not have anything but I Dnt feel I could do that & its with all the family so I want to enjoy myself. Just gonna keep fingers crossed for no nasty side effects & be prepared! Just hope I get up feeling better tomorrow & Dnt want the choc! I'll be happy with my pizetta thou. Ive planned meals 4 tomorrow so I'll still be in my cal limit & fat limit. hope everyone else is ok x

I've had the pizzetta a few times with no side effects at all. They're very nice

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oooo that's good to know. Thanks :)

Well done for resisting the Choc & for planning tomorrow out. I'm tempted to see if the boys want to go to pizza hut so I can try the pizzeta lol

Another good day. My pizetta was delicious & I was good at salad bar mainly (had tiny bit of cheesey pasta but I mean tiny bit) so feeling good. I didn't feel like i.was missing out at all. All In All had about 16gms fat at dinner so keeping fingers crossed for no.nasty side effects! I'm still well under for my daily allowance! Off to.plan tomorrows food now! X

sarahaglover said:
Another good day. My pizetta was delicious & I was good at salad bar mainly (had tiny bit of cheesey pasta but I mean tiny bit) so feeling good. I didn't feel like i.was missing out at all. All In All had about 16gms fat at dinner so keeping fingers crossed for no.nasty side effects! I'm still well under for my daily allowance! Off to.plan tomorrows food now! X

Glad it was good, I will be good very soon!!!!

Fab day all round. Completed day 4 of shred, stuck to my cal.allowance & fitted into a pair of size 16 jeans! Feeling super positive oh & got on my mums scales (which I know weigh different to mine) but I weighed the same as my hubbie! I've always been more than him so feels so good! Today was def a good day! :) hope you are all feeling good & positive too! X x x

Went over my cals today But still under my net goal. & still only 5% fat or less- only 15gms whole day! To be honest I went over cals coz got home late this aft & jumped on scales n it only said 2.5lbs off (although I do normally weigh first thing of a morn) over 10 days so wasn't best pleased so had some extra toast. Mad at myself but it was a better option than the choc I was thinking of! Did day 5 shred today n tbh think reason I'm mad at scales is coz I'm feeling thinner already.
Anyway tomorrow is a new day & least my bad day isn't really that bad. I've resisted all the choc we now have & had new pots at dinner instead of roast. Gonna keep away from the scales now till I'm due to weigh in on Thursday. Lesson learnt. I must only weigh once a week & at same time everyday (first thing in morn!) x

That's right step away from them there scales..

Day 5 shred you are doing well! :)

Back