Sarah's Exante Diet - 69lbs to go

sarah-louise x

Silver Member
Hello Every one :)

Well a little about me.....Some of you may recognise me from the many other plans I have followed over the years as I have done just about everything!! My weight has been up and down from 18st 6lb to 13st...so a typical yo yo dieter!! However this is my first time for Exante and I am really excited to get started. I have decided to follow the Total Plus Solutions Plan (3 food packs + 200cal low carb meal) as I have several health issues (arthritis, fibromyalgia, chronic migrains, PCOS, endometriosis....) so take a few meds for these.

I am a single mum with 2 boys (19yrs + 6 yrs) and dont currently work due to my conditions....which has lead to not being very active and gaining 2 1/2 stone recently :( Enough is enough, it's no good for my health and I feel really rubbish in myself so today being the start of a brand new year, what better time to start :D

I have this morning weighed myself after all the Christmas treats I have had and can confirm I will be starting this plan today weighing 15st 6.2lb :( Which is about what I expected.

So here goes, Day 1.....wish me luck!! :)

I'm looking forward to getting to know you all here on the Exante forum and I wish you all a wonderful Happy New Year :D

Sarah xx

Last edited:
Hi Sarah, Happy New year. Well done on getting started today. I've had years of Yo-Yo dieting too and agree enough is enough. Looking forward to seeing where this journey takes us :)

Hi Sarah, Happy New year. Well done on getting started today. I've had years of Yo-Yo dieting too and agree enough is enough. Looking forward to seeing where this journey takes us :)

Awwww thank you :) Happy New Year..... We can do this!! There is nothing to stop us but ourselves ....exciting changes for us I think :) x

Hi Sarah. I'm starting today too. There are a few of us here now. I hope we can all support each other to success in 2016!

Hi Sarah. I'm starting today too. There are a few of us here now. I hope we can all support each other to success in 2016!

Yes I noticed there was a few now, isn't that great!! :D How are you getting on with your first day? I have had extreme hunger and a head ache but I think that is because of all the rubbish I have eaten lately, it's made it so much worse...but I will be fine in a few days I'm sure :D xx

I started today with a big fry up - a bit like the last supper! Was going to just have Exante for the rest of the day but not at all hungry! Maybe I'll just have that for the day. Still counting today as day 1!

I started today with a big fry up - a bit like the last supper! Was going to just have Exante for the rest of the day but not at all hungry! Maybe I'll just have that for the day. Still counting today as day 1!

Oh I won't tell you what my 'last supper' was :eek::eek::eek: lol it was very nice though lol. My day 1 went great yesterday and my day 2 today has been great too. I have had a little head ache but I expect that and hunger has been much better today :) Bring on day 3 :D xx

Oh I won't tell you what my 'last supper' was :eek::eek::eek: lol it was very nice though lol. My day 1 went great yesterday and my day 2 today has been great too. I have had a little head ache but I expect that and hunger has been much better today :) Bring on day 3 :D xx
Wooo hooooo getting there!!!!!!!!

Hey Sarah, looking forward to hearing you get better not just slimmer :)

Day 1 for me now and my head is killing! Hope you have a good day tomorrow.

Good luck! :) x

Hey Sarah, looking forward to hearing you get better not just slimmer :)

Day 1 for me now and my head is killing! Hope you have a good day tomorrow.

Good luck! :) x

Aw thank you hunnie! Sorry to hear of your poorly head...I feel your pain!! My head is rather hurting this evening too .....But once we get past this bit, we should be fine :D:D Good luck!! xx

Good morning everyone,

Well with ALL the best intentions in the world.....I can't do Exante :mad::mad: Its too restrictive for me and I'm not enjoying doing it at all........So I am jumping ship...again......to Weight Watchers!! :D:D I need to find a plan that works for me, and if I have to switch to 10 different plans before I find it, then so be it :D:D 2016 is going to be MY year for reaching my target of 5 stone to go....by what ever method it takes :)

I would like to say a big thank you for those who have messaged me and wished me well on my weight loss, it honestly does mean a lot to me to have such support in you guys, what ever plan I follow, so thank you!!

I will be starting a fresh diary on Weight Watchers later, so please feel free to follow me and I will be popping back here too to see how amazing you are all doing...very enviously no doubt too as I'm sure youll be way ahead weight loss wise than me :D:D:D Good luck guys!!! xxx

Aww that is a shame :( But good luck with WW - let us know how you get on :) x

Sorry Exante wasn't for you but good luck with weight watchers!

Thank you ladies :) I went to a group this morning to join and even though I had breakfast before I left and was weighed fully clothed....I had still lost a little as was 15st 5.5lb :) I expected a gain after being back on food so it was nice to see it less even if just a little :D xx

Well done!

Back