Sarah's Maintenance after 15 weeks on Tfr :-)

BUTTERCUP27

Well I have just finished my week of refeed and I am starting the maintenance program.. I will be having 2 maintenance products and 1 healthy dinner a day, and am gonna keep track on here, how am doing :)

Last edited:
Good plan Sarah, you've done fab x x x

Well done Sarah you have done amazingly well x

Day 1
Breakfast - lipotrim orange shake
Lunch - lipotrim caramel bar
Dinner - 6oz chicken fillet (steamed) , two cups of salad(lettuce, cherry tom, celery, cucumber, small amount sweetcorn and balsamic vinegar)
1 low fat yogurt
2l sparking water, green tea and coffee .

Day 2
Was the same as Day 1, the only change is that am gonna have a few vodka's and sparkling water tonite :) My first drink in 16 weeks I so cant wait :)

Sounds good have a great night Sarah you will probably be drunk after 1 drink as its been so long x

Hehe Emma, my thought too! Hope you have a fab night Sarah! :)

So it was great to be able to have a drink last night, I stuck with the vodka and sparkling water with a slice of lime :) I had five of them, but could have had alot more only the pub was closing:) which is prob a good thing cause I would prob regret it this morning :)

I've yet to have a drink. Not a big drinker anyway, but would probably have one at home to see how I was before I braved it in public. I'm sure I'll be fine, just not keen on making a fool of myself lol (when does drink ever do that to you ;)). Sounds like you had a lovely time and coped well with the alcohol, well done x x x

Thanks Kay :) i was abit worried if I would be able for drink again and was gonna have some at home first too before i braved a night out but when it came to it last nite, going out seemed to be a better idea :) The only thing now is that all the girls are booking me for nights out, and I really dont want to over do it, I think I will just have to be a bit carefull:)

I think you're being very sensible and you've got to put yourself first in most of the things you do. Nothing wrong with having fun, so long as it's not undoing all the work you've put in. You friends must be astounded at your weight loss :) x x x

Well have not been on in a couple of days, ended up going out again friday nite, stuck to the vodka and sparkling water and slice of lime, but think I had a bit too much cause I ended up getting sick with I got home, but hey I had a great nite and didnt go for any food after the drink which was good :) but on saturday had a case of the hang over muchies, I eat alot I think, had three tuna and salad gluten free wraps (99 cals per wrap) and a chicken stir-fry with no rice or sauce, apple and a yogurt and I did a 6k walk.
Sunday- I had Lipotrim carmel bar for breakfast, steak and salad and fruit salald for dinner and I had a lipotrim carmel bar for tea and I did a six 6k walk today aswell.
I think that for the next couple of days I will have too get back to my chicken salad just so I don't start going back to my old ways. dreading the scales on wednesday :-(

I think you're being a little hard on yourself. So long as you're not going mad every day and compensate you'll do ok luv x x x

Thanks Kay, I know am prob been a bit too hard, am just terrified that the weigh will come back :) How are you getting on kay ?

Am Ok. Was telling Emma earlier we have an exciting but tough day in London tomorrow. Part of a delegation to see a Minister and only have a short time available to put our message across. My OH is part of the team and has been super stressed today so it puts me on edge too. Tough job this trying to change the world ;) I've eaten more than normal today but chances are we'll eat very little while dashing about London for the next 2 days so hopefully it will compensate :)

Meeting a Minister Kay, I can only imagine how stressed you would be, I wish ye all the Luck with it and ye get what ye want out of it :) I think you are doing great and your new hair do is fab :) I hope you enjoy London and you should try and make time to hit the shops too :)

Meeting with Vince C was short but great!! London was fab and didn't rain but no time for shopping unfortunately - only got home at 11.30 lastnight.

Haven't been on in couple of days, busy week this week, had my weigh in on Wednesday and i lost a 1lb , so was very happy with that :)

So its been nearly 2 months since i have been off tfr and all going well so far, I've even lost a few more pounds, am down to 10st5lb and I've fitted into a size 8 dress, so it can be done guys. . I have been eating healthy and staying away from all them major carbs like bread, pasta etc , but I've still had my treats maybe once a week, now am looking forward to the next couple of months and keeping the weight off, hope everyone is doing great

Hi dear:) So nice to hear from you especially when news are so good. So, its possible - lose weight and keep it on level. Thank you for leting us know how you keeping. My refeed not far away now been so scared to gain weight, but can see now that it is possible even lose more of it. Thank you for positive post and good luck:) Di

Back