Sarah's new CD diary - 2 stone 2 lose!

Foo Fan

Gold Member
Just had my 1st meeting with my new CD councillor..
Start weight - 11st 2lb
Goal - 9st

Start tomorrow - next WI will be on friday at 7pm

Good Luck Sarah ... look forward to seeing you back on Maintenance - it won't be long! x

Day 1

Start weight 11st 2lb

image-2436001660.jpg

image-1930262697.jpg

I will take pictures weekly on a Saturday morning.

Just had my first chocolate tetra - forgot how much I like them :)

They are £2.20 each Shanny - but I have been spending more than £46.20 a week WW meals/takeaways etc but I'm determine not to waist the money....

I've got 6 weeks until I go to an engagement party on the 26th May and I would love to be close to goal by then - I've not decided if I will have a night off for the party yet though....

So I'm off to bed - had a 100% day 1 :)

Good luck Sarah! Well done...Im on day two now of another restart. Chocolate mint shake in hand. Bottle of water on the go, but boy am I tired!

Good luck for day 2

bettiesrevenge said:
Good luck Sarah! Well done...Im on day two now of another restart. Chocolate mint shake in hand. Bottle of water on the go, but boy am I tired!

Good luck for day 2

Thanks - good luck for your day 2 :) I always found it harder then it was a restart.... You can do it!! X

Day 2...

I have a rotten head ache :( but I have an ear infection so it more to do with than than the diet... Another lazy day on the cards I think!

Got your pm Shanny :)

I'm only weighing at CDC house.. I have no scales at home ATM... Hopefully this will keep me on track as I won't let the scales sway me to eat etc..

Still got a head ache already had 3 shakes - so ill keep sipping the water and have an early night....

I'm watching TOWIE and Lauren pretty much has the same start weight and the same goal weight lol :)

Had a really rough day yesterday Shanny - my head was killing all day and I had my last shake 2 early so I was climbing the walls all evening :(
------------------------
I'm going to try and have my shakes at the same time each day, 9am, 1pm and 7pm..

So day 3 - I'm feeling a lot less bloated already.. Hopefully my head ache wont be as bad today!

Day 3 going well so far - 2 shakes down and lots of water (cant stop weeing lol) My boss just had a BK for lunch and it didn't bother me - there's also lots of biscuits and sweets floating around the office.

Think I might be in ketosis already as I've got a horrible taste in my mouth.....

Wow! Lucky you if you are :) - at least you won't have to climb the walls again!! ;) x

I was trying not to eat carbs when I was on WW Jan - so I think that's helped getting into ketosis so soon....

Well done hunny xx You are through the worst bit already, knew you could do it!!
Hope the ear feels better soon
xx

Thanks Lesley x

Well done on getting started on cd. I hope the headaches pass soon. Just keep thinking, in four weeks, you'll be half way to goal.

Back