No Count Sarah's no count diary, 6.5st to loose :(

sarah88

Gold Member
Hi welcome to my new weight loss diary, I have been a regular member of this forum for a few years but I haven't been around for the last 2 years as I haven't been dieting, to be honest my life got so busy I couldn't think about what I was eating no longer, I got a new Job working as a preschool assistant and am now a body shop manager so I'm even more busier than I was, but its time I got a hold on my weight again. Joining the body shop was a great step for me, its helped me grow in my confidence greatly but I find my weight still holds my confidence back, so now that's what I need to work on. :)

Popping by to subscribe. Definitely onwards and downwards for both of us :)

Thankyou, I will update food shortly x

Day 1 Friday 1st Jan

Breakfast- had a lye in today so no brekkie :)
Lunch- Crumpets and butter 1pp
Dinner- Roast beef with gravy 2pp
Snack- Wrap pizza with tomato puree 1pp

4 weekly points used in total

Day 2 Saturday 2nd Jan

Breakfast- Oat so simple
Lunch- Chicken breast and fruit salad (out shopping)
Dinner- Chicken casserole in slow cooker with Coleman recipe mix and knorr stock pot 3pp

3 Weekly points used

Day 3 Sunday 3rd Jan

Breakfast- Oat so simple
Lunch- None as late breakfast due to lye in :)
Dinner- Steak, actifry chips and peas with Warburton thin

Day 4 Monday 4th Jan

Breakfast- Oat so simple
Lunch- Wrap with tuna and philly light 2pp
Dinner- Beef bourguignon with mash, colmans recipe mix and knorr stock pot in slow cooker 4pp
Snack- Crumpets and butter 1pp

7 Weekly points used

Finally today, Day 5 Tuesday 5th Jan

Breakfast- Oat so simple
Lunch- Warburton thin, ham and ww cheese 2pp
Dinner- Chicken korma with brown rice and actifry chips, Korma mix 5pp
Snack- Thorntons mint chocolate 2pp

9 Weekly points used

19 Weekly points left

Looking good so far there Sarah :) It is quite a shock how many points some of the old treats we used to have have become isn't it? Disappointing but probably for the best. I have been reading right through my old diary and felt a bit frustrated with myself for not making better choices a lot of the time. I think I may well try out no count over the next few weeks, I think I just want to reassurance of weighing and counting for a couple of weeks first.

p.s. that is one VERY cute puppy picture you have as your picture. Do introduce us!

Hi,

Here to subscribe :) It looks like you are off to an amazing start, well done....looking forward to seeing you progress :) Sarah x

going ok, just been super tired after starting back at school and for some reason i cannot get the app on my phone anymore says update to new version but no way to do it :/ stuck at it this week and had my weigh in fri morning and got a very disappointing 2lb loss which if u remember from previous starts i normally get 10lb, 6lb or at least 4lb loss in the first week so this was a bit of a smack in the face after trying so hard this week :(

Last edited:
my profile pic is of my newest puppy, she is 1yr old now shes called rosie :)

Day 6 Wednesday 6th jan

Breakfast- Oat so simple
Lunch- wrap with philly lightest and tuna 2pp
Dinner- 4x crumpets and clover light 1pp (had a body shop consultant meeting tonight so didnt have time for a proper tea

3 weekly points used

Day 7 Thursday 7th january

Breakfast- Oat so simple
Lunch- kingmill wholemeal thin with ham and ww cheese 2pp
Dinner- gammon, egg, actifry chips and beans

Snack- Double decker 14pp :eek:

16 weekly points used, 0 weeklies left, weigh in tomorrow!

Week 2, Day 1. Friday 8th jan. 2lb loss this morning

Breakfast- Oat so simple
Lunch- kingsmill wholemeal thins x2 with ham, ww cheese and quavers 5pp
Dinner- poached egg on kingsmill wholemeal thin

5 weekly points used

Week 2 Day 2, Saturday 9th jan

Breakfast- fruit
Lunch- oat so simple (had a lye in so wasnt really wanting anything else)
Dinner- roast beef, gravy 2pp

2 weeklies used

Last edited:
Rosie is adorable :) Congratulations on the 2lb loss, I know you are a bit disappointed with it but it is still 2lb less than you weighed before you started and the consistency is what is going to make the difference rather the amount you lose in the first week.

About the app - the old one doesn't work anymore and it seems there isn't a new one but the webpage does convert to mobile really well so if you bookmark the webpage on your phone you can still use it on the go without having to turn on the computer.

Back