sarahs simply filling food diary

sarah88

Gold Member
Hi all I am back again after a year off ww and unfortunely I have gained back the majority of my weight lost last year but never mind! So heres my new diary for my new start.

Starting weight 13.0 3/4

Wk 1 day 1

Sf 49wp

B
Oss with tsp goldern syrup

D
Ham salad with ww pitta
15g light salad cream 1pp

T
Roast beef
Gravy 2 tsp 1pp

Have drunk a fair bit more water today and have snacked on strawberries but thats about it, may have a large orange later but other than that I wont eat anything more today.

Not going to b starting any exercise for a bit, last year I lost 35lb in the first 3 months without exercise then when my losses stalled I started exercising but didnt loose much more so im prob gonna do the same this year!

So ive found today ok but there has been a couple of times where I have been temped on chocolate but I havent had any. I think this time is gonna b a lot harder as im sort of at the stage where I desperately want to b thinner but really cant b bothered to diet so im just gonna have to hope it gets easier and the losses keep me motivated!

My local tesco has decided its gonna stop doing the ww bread I like so they now have barely any ww bread products, I think only one product actually so ive decided im gonna just use brown/ seeded bread/baps and hope it doesnt effect my losses too much, im planning on just trying to follow sf/pp but incorporate it into more healthy eating and hope it works

That's exactly what I'm wanting to do too hun. And the good thing about that is its for life so best to find the things we like and that work xx

That's exactly what I'm wanting to do too hun. And the good thing about that is its for life so best to find the things we like and that work xx

Yeah exactly

Where is ur diary blonde?

So instead of a large orange im having water melon !

:( feeling so tired today?!

Looks like a really good start Sarah. Well done. How does it feel being back? I have often wondered what you and Becks were up to over the last two months. I missed you guys!

Hope you find some energy from somewhere. I am blaming the weather. Feeling completely zapped.

Hey sarah, how are things? Hope you are just busy and we haven't lost you.

Hi atomic I did have a hiccup but am now on day 2 of a new start

Hey Sarah nice to see you back around x

Glad to hear you are still on track.

How have things been? Is your daughter off for summer yet? I remember from last year that it was all a bit hectic with your cleaning jobs in the summer. Will it be the same this year?

Glad to hear you are still on track.

How have things been? Is your daughter off for summer yet? I remember from last year that it was all a bit hectic with your cleaning jobs in the summer. Will it be the same this year?

Things have been ok atomic im on day 5 and 18 wp for the next 2 days so thats plenty, ive found this wk ok so far, first 2 days were a bit hard but im feeling like im on track now!
Elisha breaks up 1.30 on tue, they had 2 wks off instead of 1 last half term so they have an extra day and a bit at the end of term but it was nice to have the extra wk off in june so we're ok about breaking up a bit later.
Im still cleaning but should b fine, think last summer I was just finding an excuse for a break after dieting for 6 months and the 2 months I exercising! And im actually doing pp rather than sf so thats easier for me at cleaning, just take a sandwich

First wi for me today and I lost 5.25lb

Thank you

That's a fantastic first loss! Well done Sarah. Bet you are really chuffed. Have you been doing pro points or SF? What sort of things have you been eating?

Any plans for the holidays?

That's a fantastic first loss! Well done Sarah. Bet you are really chuffed. Have you been doing pro points or SF? What sort of things have you been eating?

Any plans for the holidays?

Yeah im happy with that 12.7 feels better than 12.12 1/4! Been on pp just a sw for lunch and bbq for tea really either a burger or sausage! Don't really have anything fun planned for holidays unfortunately

Great result Sarah well done! X

Ah, i'm sure you will end up doing fun stuff. Just in a more spontaneous, unplanned way.

Lots of BBQs sounds nice :) Has the weather been good down with you? I know you've said before that you don't tend to get either the really hot or really cold weather in Cornwall, that its usually a bit "inbetween". Are you sticking on pps? Or thinking of going back on SF once you are back into the swing a bit more?

Back