Sarah's Third Time Lucky Diary

*_*cupcake*_*

Silver Member
Hi everyone I'm back for the third time after trying every diet under the sun!
I lost 3 stone on slimming world last August then lost another half a stone on weight watchers, I then went off track about 3 weeks before my holiday and piled the weight on and even more when I went on holiday!
Got back 2 weeks ago and have stuffed my face with food since... I've now put almost 2 stone back on and I'm do angry with myself!! I think I weigh about 15 stone again after going down to 13,1 :( so disappointed!!
So anyway I'm back for a new start and im determind to do it this time and hoping the fantastic support you get from this site is going to help so anybody feel free to comment to talk about my diary or just to have a chat :) Im going to be following the green plan so wont always be have my third super free. So here goes...
My plan for Monday 9th July
B- ready break made with water hex b

L- chicken hex b with cous cous
Muller light
Apple

T-unsure what I'm having yet but will update tomorrow :)

Comments are welcome :D thanks xxx

Hi Sarah,
Just wanted to wish you the best of luck.

Off and on over the past year.

For some reason finding it easier this time round.

Following a mix of red and green days. EE doesnt work for me as I tend to overeat...

You will get there. Something just clicks and it all falls into place..

Ahh ok yeah I find green works best for me as I do t eat much meat and prefer carbs :)
I'm hoping im going to be able to stick to it this time as none of my clothes fit me and I'm getting quite depressed :( have you lost much?

Hi, I'm sure you'll do fine. As soon as you see results again you'll feel amazing and be able to go the whole way. That's how I feel

*_*cupcake*_* said:
Thank you daisy I just gave up with ww it were t working n I were always hungry! Hope your ok and still doing well :)

Yea you have to do what suits you,am happy to support you even though I don't know the ins and outs of SW lol.Im good thanks,still doing sf,Sts last Friday but after my loss the week before I'm happy with that as was a big loss for me!

*_*cupcake*_* said:
Ahh thank you :) same to you! What did you lose the week before? And to sts is still good! What do you weigh now then?

Lost 3.75lbs the week before which is the most I've lost,that was my first week of sf.Yea I wasn't disappointed in the Sts which is good.I'm now 11.11.5

That's fantastic well done!! I could have been the same weight if I didn't mess it up :( cuz we started off at 13,13 didn't we lol

Lol yes we did! don't beat yourself up over it,you will get there,plus we can help each other still along the way :0)

Thank you chick :) I've looked through my books n wrote my plan in my diary for tomorrow! I can't wait to feel fit again as my health is awful at the moment :/ I'll do it this time I need to! :)

Back