Sarah's track to getting back!!

sarahloub1

Gold Member
Hi fellow slimmers.

Ill start at the beginning eh, about 3 yrs ago i joined slimming world only trying to lose 7lb or so coz didnt think i needed to but tagged alone for some support to a friend. I was amazed at the amount of food i could eat. i managed to lose 2 1/2 stone off it getting me back to a slender figure. I then got told i was under my acceptable lowest weight and had to put on a few pounds to stay in slimming world. I managed to put that couple of pound on.....plus some and im now back to where i started.

I have now re joined sw but i struggled with extra easy as i done red/green before. so a friend told me about mini mins and iv been looking for a few weeks and now back and motivated to do it. so far iv only lost 3 1/2 but its a start. I think iv been looking too far into it and have been all confuzzled.........so here's to a new beginning and hopefully can get back to me :eek:)

Sarah xx

Well Thursday not gone to plan.....its my birthday I'm allowed one day off. Back on the plan first thing fresh start :eek:)

Good luck!! :)

Food plan for Friday

Breakfast - weetabix mini (hen) with ss milk (hea) and banana

Lunch - somethin quick I'm on babysitting duty and want to est before so I don't eat any left overs....so will be low fat super noodles with Apple and grapes for after.

Tea - chicken with piri piri and jac spud with a plop of xtra light mayo ( 1 syn)

Might have a malteasers bunny later but just a ickle one(3 syn)

Syns for the day 4 not bad hope it works :eek:)

Happy Friday

Ohh forgot the piri piri has syns so that's a xtra 1 so 5 for the day!

my favourite breakfast :) i'm missing out today though cos i'm using my HEb on a wholemeal roll and HEa on cheese in my sandwich! boo! I'll be back to my weetabix mini's and banana next week! Have a good weekend x

Sounds like a yummy day! :) Could just eat the chicken!

Well Rachel I seen you had them coz I struggle with what to have and I dunno if I'm greedy or what but there is nothin l

Oops pressed send. So when I weighed them out there is nothin so I'm plumping it up with fruit and they do keep me going xx

A belated Happy Birthday! I started again this week, and I was very nearly at my heaviest again, so I know where you're coming from. I also did red/green the first time, (but I've had multiple rejoins!)To be honest I took to EE like a duck to water, just because I love not having to weigh out things and calculate what I should be having. Try to think back to when you started the first time, how long did it take you to get your head round red/green? Did you secretly count up the calories ? (I did). You can still do red/green if you want, it's just they are pushing EE now.

Hi. Yes I remember my first day was the worst. This is the 3rd time on ee now and I really do love it and I think having somethin like this really helps. Do you have a diary?

Today did not go as opqjj

*planned at all. Took niece to McDonald's and was so hungry coz didn't plan my day well at all. I fell and had a happy meal but had it so early that wasn't hungry at tea time and really craved crisps so iv had them. Onwards and upwards for tomorrow. 1 million % :(

Saturday's food plan

Breakfast - Bacon and egg sarnie in wholemeal bun (heb) with a smidge of butter and sauce so I'm counting 2 syn

Snack - 2 x dairylee triangles (hea)

Dinner - Tom mug shot with fruit after

Tea - piri piri chicken (1syn) jac pot mushroom pepper and sum other veg ill find. With blob of mayo 1 syn

And then maybe a bunny later or some animals so 3 or 5 syn

Also having 2 cups of tea so counting milk as syn 100ml 1.5 syn

Total for the day is 8 or 11 depends on snack later

:eek:)

Had that choc philly for my afters tonight. I'm really unsure on it and heard you have to try somethin 16 times before your body will decide if you like it lol so ill keep tryin but not sure on what to have it with?!

My tea was lush too I'm just so hungry today I might eat what's left I hate hungry days :(

I really need a kick up the bum!! I'm so hungry all the time....gettin myself down about not eating comfort food I just want junk but I suppose this is why I'm here coz iv over ate on the junk. Think ill start planning my week of food coz feel like I'm really struggling :'(

Sunday food plan (not good)

Breakfast - weetabix mini (heb) ss milk (hea) with a banana

Lunch - well as its Sunday I was out and about and extremely hungry I had a Toby carvary only for it to be horrible. So didn't eat much of it but I kno still very synfull so I had a strop and had a malteasers bunny for after

Tea - bangers (3 syn) Tesco light choices with sw chips egg and beans

Highlights hot choc 2 syn

Syn for day.....give up tryin to count!

Think ill go and have a word with myself and remind me why I'm doing this. Get my costume on and have a swim!!

Monday's food plan

Breakfast - weetabix mini (heb) with ss milk (hea) and a banana

Lunch - mug shot with fruit and.muller yog

Tea - unsure cos back at work and dunno what I fancy

Will update later

Back