ProPoints Sarah's weightloss diary part 2

sarahlou72

Hello :) I've just finished 6 weeks on a vlcd, I lost 18lbs and although I'm v happy with that, would still like to get another stone and a half off to take me to a healthy bmi.
So am starting today at 11.6.
So far have had a bowl of Cheerios with skimmed milk and am on my 3rd coffee... Trying to steer clear of all the Easter treats dotted about the house ;)

Today's been relatively ok :) will be glad when I'm back to work tomorrow though (from a temptation point of view only!) and all these damn Easter eggs are eaten ;) am going to weigh on Fridays even though I started today as I came off the vlcd that day... Will try and not use my weekly points to make up for any weekend misdemeanors :)

Breakfast

Cheerios/milk
5 coffees

Lunch

2 slices of ham
Spinach leaves
Extra light salad cream
Wrap

Dinner

Roast chicken
3 roast potatoes
Broccoli, carrots, mange tout
Gravy

Snacks

1 Lindt small Easter egg
3 mini eggs
2 slices of Swiss roll
Banana

26 points + 6 weeklies

bulldogdaisy said:
Hope all goes well for your wi on Friday.Routine does help so can understand what you meant about work.

Thanks :) yep today was great, no shops/canteen or anything near to work so I'm scuppered if I want to be bad ;) hope you're doing well?

A good day (so far!) being at work helps greatly :)

Breakfast

Cheerios/milk

Lunch

Ham salad sandwich with extra light salad cream
Low fat crisps

Dinner

Pork loin steak marinated in Chinese spices
Cous cous with diced red peppers, spring onions and peas

Snacks

Apple and a banana
Lots of coffees! Need to get back to having black...

26 dailies + 2 weeklies
2 activity points

Today started off great, Cheerios/skimmed milk, a few coffees, ham salad sandwich and an apple :) unfortunately have just had some pizza... Not too bad in the whole scheme of things but wasn't a ww one and has eaten into my weeklies some what :( also had some bitsa wispas...
Def totm looming!
So today has been 26 dailies + 11 weeklies (eek) and 2 activity points earned - tom will be a daily points only day for sure :)

Again, today started well (totm is definitely causing a sweet tooth problem) - my usual bowl of Cheerios, an apple, banana and a plain bagel for lunch (didn't plan for it to be plain but there was no spread at work :( ) a chicken korma and rice for tea. Then have just eaten 2 ww chocolate wafers and a bag of ww oaty chocolate mini cookies :( :(
So (so far!) have had 26 dailies + 7 weeklies... Hmmm so much for using no weekly points this week! 1 activity point earned lol!
First weigh in tomorrow - due to the totm and the fact I finished a vlcd last Friday, I'll be happy to sts I think! :)

tani said:
Your dinner sounds delicious hun! X

I agree with that! Totm can be a killer,I struggled over the weekend with mine and had gone down a point aswell,seemed like hard work! am ok now though thankfully.Glad you are feeling positive about wi tomorrow :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
I agree with that! Totm can be a killer,I struggled over the weekend with mine and had gone down a point aswell,seemed like hard work! am ok now though thankfully.Glad you are feeling positive about wi tomorrow :0)

Oh it's a pain isn't it!! My sweet tooth just takes over!! Crikey, double whammy for you then with totm and losing a point! Glad you got through it :) I don't even seem to be managing on just my daily points (which I'd planned to do)
Yes, fingers crossed for tomorrow! I need to give myself a bit of leeway as am sure my bodies adjusting this week from coming from so few cals/carbs :) although if I gain, I might have a little cry! ;)

Aw bout if gain,like you say your body might take a week or so to get used to the change,you will probably lose anyhow :0) Yea the point went down on the Monday and I was fine up till got totm on the Thursday! Plus weather change didn't help,just glad I'm ok now lol am on my sixth week of WW,

Back