Saraians food diary

saraian24

Gold Member
Just starting a food one as well as i dont want to fill my diary with the mush i eat.

Total points 24

b: Oats so simple golden syrup - 3.5 points
Milk - 2

l: 3 toast - 3
egg - 2
marg - 0.5
mushrooms - 0

Yoghurt - 2

Still got loads left for dinner - which is good as im having roast pots, roasted chicken, peas and sweetcorn. No gravy though as its too many points and i try not to eat it anyway. Might have some ketchup instead.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

saraian24

Gold Member
Today girls i am having an off day, no choc or anthing rubbishy. Just not counting points. Im having a difficult day with stephen - as a few know hes autistic and I have little timr to fart let alone worry about myself counting points lol. Havent dont any damage, eating pretty much what i have the last couple of days.

saraian24

Gold Member
B: 2 x weetabix

L:baked potatoe with chicken curry tipped all over with it - double yum yum

D: tiny bit of chicken plenty of new spuds and swetcorn.

Am going to try and not snack for the rest of the evening and live on tea!

Last edited:

saraian24

Gold Member
First of all - happy new year to me! New years resoloution is to lose weight - no going back now as ive signed up for a monthly pass!!!!! woop woop.

Good start to new year - had a nice cuppa tea.
Bacon and eggs cooked in fry light - 2 cals a spray - 3 slices of bacon and 1 egg, 5.5 points double yum yum!

Lunch: mushroom omlette, with 2 rggs and a massive slice of ham! only 4 points!!!

Last edited:

saraian24

Gold Member
I keep flippin forgetting this is here lol!

Ive had a fried egg sandwich so far today for 4.5 points yum!

Lunch is chicken in white sauce with long grain rice. 3.5 p

Tea will probably be pork with something!

21lbs to go1

S: 11st0lb C: 10st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 22.9 Loss: 0st12lb(7.79%)
Hiya, have noticed you haven't posted for a while. Is everything ok. Hope it is. :confused: Take care.
Karen