Sara's final chance diary

Archer1984

Hi everyone, I've been trying to figure out my place in this forum for months now. I've been in slimming world, weight watchers and most recently slim and save. I thought I couldn't be trusted with food so the best option would be total meal replacement. The problem is there's only a handful of the things I ordered that I can actually stomach.

I need to find something that works for me and I need to find it quickly. I know what to do to lose weight, my problem is finding the will power to stick something out. My weight has yo-yo'd from between 11st and 14st 7lb since I was approx 18, 10 years on and I am currently at 13st 6lb. I have gained 13lbs since my wedding and honey moon in may and I feel awful for it. I'm under no illusion that I can get down to 8, 9 even 10 stone but id be very happy with 10.7-11st.

My plan now is too go onto a calorie controlled eating plan where I have approx 12-1300 cals per day (not torturing myself if this climbs to 1500 some days). I'm trying to think of this as a way of living rather than a restricted diet where I'm always hungry. For now I plan on havin the odd slim and save bar and shake in with my daily calories, mainly to prevent me wasting a lot of money then eating healthy meals with the odd low cal treat dotted here and there.

I always plan to do some exercise when I can. I used to do insanity and go to the gym, now the most exercise I get is walking from the car into work and back. My husband has been walking the pooch but I went with them yesterday and felt so much better for it. Anyway less waffling, food for today

B-slim and save choc truffa bar-134
Coffee with skimmed milk-14

Pear-45

Slim and save hazelnut shake-130

I plan on more fruit and a subway salad later. I will update tonight :)

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Sara, good luck with calorie counting!

My two cents on your amounts, but you know your body best so feel free to tell me to knob off... Google a website that will figure out your daily TDEE then minus 20%. You might find you can get away with eating a few more calories and still lose weight. I use myfitnesspal to log calories and monitor nutrients, you can also have friends on there... it's like fat facebook!!!

What pooch do you have? I love dogs!!! Xxx

Haha I'm on my fitness pal and it's what it suggested. I think it's main aim is to starve the women of the uk! I found out my BMR a while ago but I was al lot more active then. Might have to do it again. I'm only 5'2 though.

She's a patterdale cross called Millie. She's our time share dog, not actually ours :( she belongs to my friends but were definitely her favourite auntie and uncle. We get her every weekend and every chance we can. X

I stopped using the fatbook suggestion for calories a while ago, I felt ready to eat my own arm most days!!!

Aww Millie sounds awesome!!! I need a timeshare pooch, that is such a good idea!!! Xxx

She's gorgeous, love her to bits!
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1377429975.440755.jpg xx

I want puppy snuggles!!! So cute!!!

Update on today's food

Turkey and ham subway salad-151
25g gated cheese-125

Another coffee-14
Strawberries and grapes-100

I also plan on having-
Cadburys fruit and nut-245
Onion rings-96 (while watching DVDs)

And if I'm still hungry after that il have a slim and save chilli-140.

Hopefully nothing else! I've also walked for about an hour today.

Total-1205

Il update if anything else passes my lips :) xx

Go Sara! For a minute I thought you'd skipped breakfast, which made me chuckle because that's what I do if I think I need a proper low calorie day. But then I remembered that you'd posted earlier and now I'm really impressed that you have fit 3 meals into 1200 cals... I'm such a pig I still try to have monster meals, lol!!! Xxx

Hi sara
Sounds like youve had a great first day..and still managed to eat loads!!
I can totally empathise with your multiple diets..Im the same and so far find CC works well for me as its so simple..and I can always eat a bit less if I just *have* to have the chocolate!!

Keep us all posted on how you get on-i was on 1200 cals a day but have just upped to 1350 after all the TDEE etc advice on these forums/mfp.

Lindsey-absolutely loving your profile btw!! Slutty dresses as motivation-hehe!! My main motivation is a holiday to vegas in may..would love to slip into a 'barely there' lipsy type dress and walk straight to the front of the nightclub queues!! Xx

Who doesn't love a slutty dress?!?! Perfect goal for all!!! When I'm being really vulgar I think about wearing the dress with no bra and teeny tiny pants!!! X

Morning Lindsey and twinkletoes,

I well impressed with myself yesterday, I always struggle on a Sunday probably out of boredom! I think this is going to be the best option for me cos like said if you want some chocolate you can cut something else out. As long as I'm not eating 3 mars bars a day :)

I'd be more than happy with a slutty dress for Xmas haha mite make that my motivation too.

Here is my food so far for today

Slim and save honey & nougat bar-180
Coffee with skimmed milk-14

Slim and save chilli that I ditched yesterday-140

Strawberries & grapes-100

Not sure what else yet. Il update as I go. Have a fab day everyone xx

Morning Sara, well done on surviving a Sunday sticking to plan! Ooh xmas slutty dress, festive and sexy, loving it!!! Have another great day xxx

Bit of an update. I'm not shining my halo today. Not goin over my calories drastically but they're bein made up of total ****!!

Edit

Honey and nougat bar 180
Coffe x 2 28

Apple 45
Slim and save bolognaise with smash to thicken it up (yak) 250 as only ate half of it.
Kit kat 107

Choc dips (why please) 170
Toffee crisp 229
Onion rings 96

AND WAIT FOR IT.........

Half a tub of ben and jerrys core ice cream 550

:(

Total for today, and hopefully I won't be eating anything else is 1728

Not good at all xx

Ps I forget to mention that I've literally sweated my arse off for about 2 hours doing housework and changing beds today. That's me trying to make myself feel a little better :)

I'm a pound up today which I could cry about. I'm hoping for 2 really good days before my official weigh in Thursday morning. Last Thursday was 13 8 then got down to 13 6 now at 13 7 :( bad times x

I'm a pound up today which I could cry about. I'm hoping for 2 really good days before my official weigh in Thursday morning. Last Thursday was 13 8 then got down to 13 6 now at 13 7 :( bad times x

Food or today so far

Dark choc truffa bar - 167
Grapes - 70

S and S chilli - 140
Aero mousse 94

Gammon steak - 198
Egg - 70
Broccoli, fine beans and carrots - 104
Tomato ketchup - 36

Il update later with whatever else I eat. Hopefully stay around the 12/1300 mark today, fingers crossed xx

You've gone from very low cal to low cal, it's gonna take you body some time to adjust, keep chugging the water! You're doing great!!! xxx

Yesterday also had an aero and a couple of cookies

Total for the day approx 1700

Food today

S and S praline bar-126

Cucumber and cherry toms-36

S and Save spicy spaghetti-140
Aero mousse- 94

Lean mince- 275
Ww chilli sauce jar-91
Mushrooms, onions, pepper-80

Xx