• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

***Sara's Official Restart Thread***

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
well guys i know i harped on and on that Friday was my restart day... and it really was until in laws decided to show up...

my main problem is i don't want anyone really knowing i am back on this apart from my mam and OH - it just makes it easier, otherwise questions are always asked...

i have made sure that damage limitation was in place for saturday... but i didn't want it to count for my weightloss week...

so instead, i am officially back on the wagon today... friday did go really well for me, so i am gonna say that was my practice run lol :)

hope everyone is well today? how you all getting on? :eek::p:eek:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
well i have finally had my first shake... i have had toffee & walnut hot, but only had half the pack, it happily filled my coffee mug tho so i am happy...

gonna get a bottle of water from the fridge :)

feeling good about today

Last edited:

sonya

Hey Sara, I have found just lotsof water makes me feel full and bloated which is ideal. Just keep yourself occupied on here!

I'm thinking of you.

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
thanks chickadee

i'm sitting watching corra, typing on here, and talking to other half so i'm keeping myself full of busy...

eddy is sitting eating mini muffins, but as i begged him not to let me eat, he is not giving into my relentless asking lol (really i am just testing him to make sure he does give in to me!!! :)

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
i have been busy, busy, busy...

have just wrapped up my guitar with case in bubble wrap and brown paper and arranged for parcelforce to collect it tomorrow... i have finally sold it so the money is going into my holiday fund...

i am starting to feel horrendously hungry now... mind you, i have only had one pack so far... i need to get passed these hunger pangs!!! HELP

tryer

Silver Member
hey goolian, i know what you mean i like to keep my diets to myself, can't deal with a million questions,
hope you overcame your hunger pangs.

tryer x

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
I didn't give in to the pangs last night and I am really proud of myself... My head is coming off today and feels fuzzy...

There is no way I am giving in to my pangs after that horrible doctor this morning (detailed on another thread). If anything I am gonna prove as these ******** wrong!

Bring on Day 2 - I am ready for you!

goolian

Fab & Fit For Florida
just about to go and make a shake, hopefully it will ease my head a bit

tryer

Silver Member
glad you beat he pangs stick with it,
prove any doubters wrong, day 4 for me, come on girl,

going to look for the dr. thread.

tryer x