sas28 does Cambridge Diet

sas28

Hey everyone thought I would start my own threads about my weight loss journey, I had my first weigh in today and I have lost 9lbs woo hoo. Hopefully in good stead to reach my weight loss goal by goal and mantain till I go south Africa in December and of course for the rest of my life.

Hope everyone us doing well on their journey, I'm really battling with feeling cold all the time even in bed I'm shivering but a small price to pay for the new me.

106lbs to go

well done, thats a great first week! xx

Thanks guys

97lbs to go

Well just said goodbye to Saffa (my bf) he's off to South Africa for 2 weeks, I'm gonna miss him loads esp as I'm gonna go and stay with my mum and dad who's gonna help out with the baby and the dog as I work weekends. First week back at work and I'm finding it physically tough as I got out of shape while on maternity leave I'm asleep with the baby by nine most nights lol.
Hopefully ill remain strong on my diet as Saffa is really good at spuring me on. I should hopefully look slimmer by the time he gets back so that will be a boost if he notices. Next wi is Wednesday so looking forward to that

Hope every one has a good day xxx

97lbs to go

Well another week and another 6lbs off, yay go me, but then i came home and ate food! I am not being weighed next week so I can hopefully fix my little slip by the following week and still get a good loss.

Mini Target NO EATING lets hope i can stick to it !

Happy dieting xx

Well done on the 6lbs off x

We have a similar story lol i too am slimming for my trip to South Africa in december and i also lost 9lbs in my first week (started 2 days late so based on 5 days) i still have 112lbs to go=( but i am feeling very confident!!! Good luck for the rest of your journey you are doing really well =D

Thanks yolande xxx good luck to you too

91lbs to go

day 3 after my big slip and im still on track feeling good i wanna a good weight loss this on 1st Feb to update you all with Im gonna it 100% percent as Ive set a mini target of being at half way point by 30th march so i can buy myself new ugg boots

not too far to go 38lbs to target.

wish me luck

happy dieting xxx

How are ja getting on hun?

Hey yolande, not had a very good week I'm afraid I was sick so I felt that I would feel better if I aye and then I didn't stop lol. Had a good day today thou.

How are you getting on did you get weighed today?

91lbs to go

Hey im getting on good so far no cheats yet but had some very tough days last week where all i wanted to do was eat then other days im fine its like one big roller coaster!!! Yeah i had a WI today another 5lbs so 18lbs in total now =) Ah i think if i felt unwell i would defo struggle so hoping i dont get ill =S Hey you had a good day today so you getting on track again..

Excellent well done, your doing really well here's to a good week xxx

91lbs to go

Back