Sat night TV

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV' started by Daisybank, 19 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Daisybank

Daisybank Hmmmmmm!

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Having decided to stay in tonight cos I find it too hard to go out and stick with LT, I am watching TV. Is it just me or is Sat the worst night on telly? I have Sky and so I seem to have millions of channels and yet it is all c**p! :banghead:

I think its probably cos normal people have a life and are out enjoying themselves on a saturday night :tear_drop:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Delli

Delli Talks too much

completely with u there daisy, tv is rubbish on a saturday nite! its nearly as bad as daytime tv!

4. Eclipse

Eclipse Gold Member

Totally agree, me and hubby have struggled to find something decent to watch!

5. annie_d

annie_d Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.97%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Absolutely with you! I have hurt my thumb with all the flicking over of channels. There is noting at all to watch..i am watching my bottle of water get empty, that's my exciting Saturday night

6. mustdoit

mustdoit susan

Diet:
    atkins
    totally agree....... started watching spice girls at wembley !!!!!!! arghh

7. Delli

Delli Talks too much

my god susan, is it that bad?!?

8. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

Diet:
    intuitive eating
    TV was terrible tonight, but thank goodness Russell Brand is live on the radio Saturday nights!! :D:D:D A lot of tv has moved to Sunday like the ice skating. Before Christmas I couldn't cope with Strictly Come Dancing on one side and the X-Factor on the other. And now there is nothing worth watching!

9. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Thank goodness for Sky+ ;) Ive usually got that much recorded theres something to watch lol

10. Janey

Janey Intuitive Eater

Diet:
    intuitive eating
    Sky+ is a godsend. I normally have loads on there. I record so much stuff with Sky+ which I would never have done before with video/dvd recorder.

11. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Your right , Saturday on tv is rubbish ... last weekend was really bad , this wekend i was busy decorating so it didn't matter . You will have to think of some things todo that's away from food , like the flicks , bowling , seeing a show ... just until you've done LT .

12. ladylite

ladylite Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Totally agree just got sky plus this weekend because of the rubbish on tellie. Then you find 3 or 4 programmes you wanna watch all on at the same time Sunday.

Wont be a problem this Sun. Whooooo:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.