SATURDAY 19TH DECEMBER 2009

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by fatstitcher, 19 December 2009 Social URL.

1. fatstitcher

fatstitcher Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    My OWn
    :rotflmao: Weight not coming off...its going on!!! :break_diet: maybe i should stick to plan.... :blahblah:

Ho Hum I've got a big bum and a big tum.....but do I care?.........course i do.....

Anyway its party nite tonight, have decided to EAT, DRINK and BE MERRY....and then get back on plan tomorrow...hehe

Am aiming to get weighed on the following days over next couple of weeks and I want to (hopefully) maintain...

Tuesday 22/12
    Thursday 24/12
    Tuesday 29/12
    Thursday 31/12

We are spending time away this christmas but in view of the recent bad weather my Tesco delivery on Wednesday appears to have taken on the guise of a panic buying session just in case we can't travel on xmas morning....one of us is working Christmas Eve night (until approx 9.30pm) :character00116:

Anyway if I don't get on again before the festive period "I Wish You a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year"

Michelle
    xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Loopeylou

Loopeylou Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Have a fantastic merry evening tonight and good luck with getting back on plan tomorrow.....no hangover food in the morning, well unless its a very healthy grilled up not fry up lol

Claire
    x

4. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Enjoy your party tonight.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.