• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

SATURDAY hour x hour

S: 258lb C: 228lb G: 168lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 30lb(11.63%)
Morning sunshines! :)

Happy Saturday to everyone.

I am just drinking water this morning....and I am watching Still Life at the Penquin Cafe - with some very enjoyable interprative dance. I so envy people who can dance.

Have a quiet weekend planned...nothing too exciting. You?

I am freezing, though it has more to do with our boiler which is acting up then the diet. Sittine here in thermal underwear, sweat pants and a hoodie and its cooooold!!! I think I got it working again, so maybe in a short time I will be toasty.

Wishing everyone a nice weekend!!

xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Happy saturday everyone!
Have lost another 3lbs this week- making a total of 19lbs in a month! woo!
Have lost 3 inches from hips, 2.5 from chest and 1 from waist.
So I am a happy bunny.
Going back to birmingham over the weekend so probs wont get on much- but will try.
Have a good weekend everybody =]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am ok - just had a small payout from a rletvies will. Normally I would have celebrated with a nice meal but instead going to given myself another sort of treat and my hubby and kids.

hope to loose some more weight at weigh on wednesday.

Casey

S: 18st5lb C: 18st5lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 42.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Good afternoon! :D

Day 6. Felt horrible yesterday. I think the problem may be that I drink too much water in a short amount of time. I sat on the computer playing that scrabble game (to keep my mind occupied and not thinking of food) and drank over 2 litres in about 20 minutes. After that, I felt like I needed to hurl. Just thinking about the shakes (and especially the soup) made my stomach turn. Still not looking forward to a soup later.
:argh:

I have had 2 shakes today...my favourite flavours (chocolate and banana) and I'm ok. I've only had 3 pints of water so far, though. I know everyone says it gets easier so I'm really hoping so. :p

I get weighed tomorrow so hopefully that will perk me up! :)

Good afternoon

Back from horse show had a good day but it was freezing. Just going to thaw out need to drink loads as didnt have hardly any at show.

Catch up later

lemma1968

Silver Member
S: 14st4lb C: 12st3lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 2st1lb(14.5%)
I'm coming to the end of Day 3 and its not been so bad, not bad at all. I have slept through much of it however which has assisted greatly.

I still have not managed to drink anywhere near my 4 litres of fluid and that is bothering me somewhat, but I have still been able to go to the loo (sorry if TMI) and i feel OK.

I am off to my first "drop-In" in 20 mins. Not sure I have lost anything yet cos i have not yet done 3 full days of it but we shall see. Wish me luck everyone!!!!:D

lemma1968

Silver Member
Miss F - I am so sorry to hear of your sad loss. Its always such a shock.

you are absolutely right tho with your observations. Hugs to you and your family.

I have a bit of good news - I have just returned from my drop-in - not only is my wee stick bright purple(!!!!)(I'm in ketosis after 2 1/2 days) but i have also lost 4.4lbs!!:eek:

bleeding unbelievable - i was jumping around like a kid.

Let's hope I can keep it up and have lost "14st inna day" to quote Peter Kaye....well, maybe 1/2 st will do. :king2:

lemma1968

Silver Member
I'm simply chuffed. Now what do I fancy - thai chilli soup or strawberry shake?

Decisions, decisions!:p:p

lola123

Silver Member
S: 14st7lb G: 11st5lb
Saturday evening, going to watch dvd and make some peanut biccies and have a cup of green tea which I love(its supposed to speed up metabolism) hands are freezing but feel ok if a wee bit tired.
Hope everyones ok xxxxxx

Tange

Silver Member
S: 16st2lb C: 16st2lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I'm simply chuffed. Now what do I fancy - thai chilli soup or strawberry shake?

Decisions, decisions!:p:p
Definately chicken soup and thai crisps for me yum its my favourite meal. Although I did make chicken stuffing this afternoon and it was very nice too.

S: 17st7lb C: 11st6lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 6st1lb(34.69%)
Miss F I'm really sorry to hear about your uncle, you hold on to those happy memories of him and remember him with love and a smile.

Lemma well done on the loss and on being in ketosis ;)

Well I've done about 420 miles today dropping my son off at his new RAF camp - his home for the next 18 months ..... traffic was generally good though and as I took my youngest son along too the 3 of us have had a good laugh.

Really sorry about your news Miss F - my thoughts are with you.

Big well done to Lemmie brill news.

Otherwise you all seem to be having a great day.

Well I have been a total prXt today with a capital P. Dont ask me what is going on, but been so off the rails seems I am on deliberate sabotage today. Had a good cry to hubbie and asked whether he thought I should stop for a while as over the last week or so I seem to keep having mishaps, but he is adamant I should carry on.

I think it could be because I feel and look so much better I have lost that initial positivity. I was glad he said carry on as I really wanna beat this as I know I still havnt sorted out my eating addictions yet.

Anyway I have been thinking of you all afternoon, but was too much of a coward to come on (silly me) to come on admit things. Well its done now (again), this is happening too often. I am going to phone my LLC tomorrow as i dont want to discuss it at my first development meeting with new people there.

Anyway gonna drink as much water as I can.

LadyLite I am sorry that you have been feeling like this! It's gr8 that ur Hubby told u to carry on! You have done so well so far and deep down you know you can do it! I can't believe ur nearly 60, whay to go Lady!! :) You look so much younger (touchwood), keep motivating urself :)