Saturday hour x hour

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Corey, 12 April 2008 Social URL.

1. Corey

Corey longs to be average!

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.04%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Howdy folks

Off for a game fo squash in a minte - first time I've played in a year!!

The a busy weekend ahead awaits. Have to go to the post office to pick up a parcel - it's a filter for the water softener, so nothing exciting, but needs picking up, to the garden centre, to get some gravel, my annoying cat has started digging up my hosta and fern bed (very annoyed with him at the moment), friends coming over with Christmas (yes Christmas) presents - we saw their neighbour (another friend) recently so they have had theirs!! Then the rest of the weekend will be canvassing I guess. Unless it starts to rain, then I will spend the time in the greenhouse sowing seeds and giving it a clean ready for the season ahead.

Have a good day y'all!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tange

Tange Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hi All
    How lovely it was to wake up at 6.15 and realise I could cuddle up and go back to sleep.
    Corey your days sounds lovely, I would love to get into my little patch of garden but I think its going to start raining.
    also off to pick up a parcel I think its a lovely sun dress I bought that should fit me in a few weeks, when hopefully we have some sun.

Enjoy all no doubt I will be back to chat to you all at some point today.

T

4. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I had a very lazy morning today and planswise for the weekend I've got none! Tis pouring down with rain here and doesn't look set to stop so gardening definitely won't be a part of it!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.