Saturday - hour X hour

toller-girl

constantly confused
Wot no saturday thread? :confused:

Had my WI today, another 2lbs off, so that's my 4 stone cracked :D Into RTM next week :), even though I'm 3lbs off my healthy BMI and still about a stone above my end goal.

Got all me RTM books, and am enjoying reading through them all. It's so terrifying!

I'm really annoyed because I went trying on clothes today. I got a gorgeous skirt from dotty p's in a size 12, but also tried on their jeans, but due to my child-bearing hips (oh the irony) I couldn't get them on. I'm sure I could've fastened them if I wanted, but didn't want the dreaded muffin top! Why then, are my 14s from there miles too big?

Also, bought some running troosers from Tesco the other day in a 12, they're enormous so I'm going to have to change them to a 10 :eek:

Well done on your clothes - its a great feeling isnt it. I bought an evening dress on Wednesday in a size 14. I was chuffed.

Its very quiet round here today. I suspect that the Derby and Euro 2008 are diverting people's attention. I must admit I watched the Derby - it was fab race.

Going to mix my shake now and throw some water down my neck.

Have a great evening all.;)

I wore jeans today that I used to LOVE before they went and shrunk on me! (well thats what i told myself! hehe!) and they fitted perfectly! Its such a good feeling! :)

Another day in the garden for me, have built a shed - took 7 hours altogether, it's down the side of the house in what would otherwise be a dead zone (it's only 5 and half feet wide between the house and fence), so my 7' x 5' shed fits perfectly. Have put a little border along the side of the fence that leads to the shed, and will throw a pea-shingle path down tomorrow - will look good when it's finished.

My new mobile phone (blackberry) arrived this morning, so been busy loading stuff onto it - it's for my new job, so feel like a yuppie with my two mobile phones now ;)

Anyways, gonna chill and watch a movie or two this evening. Have a good evening y'all

Hi all,
I weighed 14 stone something this morning for the first time in 12 years! Yesterday I bought a couple of medium shirts for the first time in 20 years or so! I went out with some friends last night and they were all really shocked including one of my best friends that I saw about 5 weeks ago. Was rather uplifting.

After STS this week at WI, I have lost 7 lbs (by my scales) so I really think that the WI was a bit of a glitch!

Have a nice eve all.

P.S. well done TG

Back