Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Saturday - hour X hour

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by toller-girl, 7 June 2008 Social URL.

1. toller-girl

toller-girl constantly confused

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.59%)
    Diet:
    was Lighter Life, now Cambridge Diet
    Wot no saturday thread? :confused:

Had my WI today, another 2lbs off, so that's my 4 stone cracked :D Into RTM next week :), even though I'm 3lbs off my healthy BMI and still about a stone above my end goal.

Got all me RTM books, and am enjoying reading through them all. It's so terrifying!

I'm really annoyed because I went trying on clothes today. I got a gorgeous skirt from dotty p's in a size 12, but also tried on their jeans, but due to my child-bearing hips (oh the irony) I couldn't get them on. I'm sure I could've fastened them if I wanted, but didn't want the dreaded muffin top! Why then, are my 14s from there miles too big?

Also, bought some running troosers from Tesco the other day in a 12, they're enormous so I'm going to have to change them to a 10 :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lemma1968

lemma1968 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(14.5%)
    Diet:
    WW Online -propoints
    Well done on your clothes - its a great feeling isnt it. I bought an evening dress on Wednesday in a size 14. I was chuffed.

Its very quiet round here today. I suspect that the Derby and Euro 2008 are diverting people's attention. I must admit I watched the Derby - it was fab race.

Going to mix my shake now and throw some water down my neck.

Have a great evening all.;)

4. JayLiverpool

JayLiverpool Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I wore jeans today that I used to LOVE before they went and shrunk on me! (well thats what i told myself! hehe!) and they fitted perfectly! Its such a good feeling! :)

5. toller-girl

toller-girl constantly confused

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5.59%)
    Diet:
    was Lighter Life, now Cambridge Diet
    Yay way to go! They'll be falling off you before long! :D

6. Corey

Corey longs to be average!

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.04%)
    Diet:
    Lighterlife
    Another day in the garden for me, have built a shed - took 7 hours altogether, it's down the side of the house in what would otherwise be a dead zone (it's only 5 and half feet wide between the house and fence), so my 7' x 5' shed fits perfectly. Have put a little border along the side of the fence that leads to the shed, and will throw a pea-shingle path down tomorrow - will look good when it's finished.

My new mobile phone (blackberry) arrived this morning, so been busy loading stuff onto it - it's for my new job, so feel like a yuppie with my two mobile phones now ;)

Anyways, gonna chill and watch a movie or two this evening. Have a good evening y'all

7. mikey

mikey Silver Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Hi all,
    I weighed 14 stone something this morning for the first time in 12 years! Yesterday I bought a couple of medium shirts for the first time in 20 years or so! I went out with some friends last night and they were all really shocked including one of my best friends that I saw about 5 weeks ago. Was rather uplifting.

After STS this week at WI, I have lost 7 lbs (by my scales) so I really think that the WI was a bit of a glitch!

Have a nice eve all.

P.S. well done TG

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.