***saturday***lets do it hr by hr***

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by susan70, 8 November 2008.

1. susan70

susan70 Well-Known Member

morning all.wont be around for the weekend, so hope you all have a great weekend.xx
  2. Sarah_V

Sarah_V Well-Known Member

Hi Susan, have a great weekend..

Morning all, half a choc tetra and no water yet!!! Gotta get glugging :)

Have a great day :)

Sarah x
  3. randomgurl

randomgurl Well-Known Member

Morning all!
    So far I've drank a bottle of water, but haven't been able to face the thought of a shake.
    Having lazy weekend, trying to make sure I let my ankle properly heal instead of thinking it'll be okay and making it worse... but I just want to get out and do something!!!

Whats everyone elses plans for the weekend?
  4. wizzbang

wizzbang Well-Known Member

Im staying in bed for as long as I can trying to get rid of this virus and infection. Am very very bored though.
    Had a big glass of water, a big cup of tea and just about to have a warm banana shake. My favourite.
    Have a great day everybody xx
    Lynne x
  5. hur575

hur575 Well-Known Member

Morning all, hope you all well, it is day4 for me, and I am feeling great. I have run away from home, as weekend it is my testing time, all the cooking, eating my family do, it annoys me. I have things to do at work, so came to check the forum. It is peaceful here, after that I will go swimming, have all my meals with me, so will make it home by 8, to avoid any sight of food lol
  6. hur575

hur575 Well-Known Member

1L of water down, two to go!
  7. night-owl

night-owl Well-Known Member

hi there, had coffee and porridge. Had a lovely lie in this morning and only just starting the water now. Think I only drank about 2 litres yesterday.
  8. hur575

hur575 Well-Known Member

Another 1L of water down, and I had my first strawberry shake.