saturday night struggles...

BlackRose

Gold Member
i have to go to this wee birthday party thing. I've warned all that I wont be drinking or eating and am going armed with my sparkly water. But I just know its gonna be 'ak just a wee one' bla bla bla. I'm just hoping that I'm strong enough. I'll just have to keep telling myself that i've done well and I dont want to go back to the start - I dont want to make this any harder than it is. SUCKY SUCKY SUCK SUCK! (maybe replace the 's' with a 'f' if i post here later saying I've broke -again)

PLEASE EVERYBODY -SAY A DIETERS PRAYER THAT I MAKE IT THROUGH THIS EVENING.:cry:

made my knees sore amen xx

lol - thanks. It means so much.

Dieters Prayer

Now I sit me down to eat,
I pray the Lord I will not cheat.
If I should reach for cake or bread
please guide my hand to greens instead!
But help me Lord if I indulge
and lose the Battle of the Bulge,
to understand that ounce for ounce,
It's Who I Am
That Really Counts!

Author unknown.

no honestly you will be ok ..............i am sooooo virtuous when out it's when i am left alone !!!!

Awww. I dont know whether to laugh or cry now. I'm off to wash my hair now and surround myself with skinny blondes who live at the gym (and I'm not even being sarcastic). THANKS!!!!

Hey missus !! hope you made it through the party....it's soooo hard and unless you've been there, you don't understand !!!

just remember.....you've chosen to go without food - just for a little while - to get to goal.....try and focus on where you want to be - and just GO FOR IT !!!

really looking forward to meeting you on 23rd Feb (Belfast meet)...

stay strong !!

Debz xx

Thanks everyone - I made it!!!:D:D And debz - looking forward to meeting you too, givin some thought to the cambridge diet though I feel weirdly disloyal to lipotrim (thats weird isn't it? - I know thats weird.) I'm afraid of playing about to much with diets as we all know the dangers of yo-yoing and crash dieting, but I have to say - the idea of having a counsellor with the cd really appeals to me. We do what we gotta do eh? :cool: lol

Thanks everyone - I made it!!!:D:D And debz - looking forward to meeting you too, givin some thought to the cambridge diet though I feel weirdly disloyal to lipotrim (thats weird isn't it? - I know thats weird.) I'm afraid of playing about to much with diets as we all know the dangers of yo-yoing and crash dieting, but I have to say - the idea of having a counsellor with the cd really appeals to me. We do what we gotta do eh? :cool: lol

Well done on getting through the weekend !!!

keep up the great work.....

Debz xx

Back