Saturday Night!!

lou1

Well as i had recently posted that i was going out Saturday night!!

I had hair and make up done then i tried my planned outfit on, i hated it! I proceeded to try on everything in my wardrobe everything was too big (not a bad complaint) and didn't sit right, My Bf said all the right things its lovely u look nice!! I just freaked out totally got myself all upset and put myself in such a mood that i didn't go out in the end!! My poor Bf was all ready so i made him go on out and i watched a dvd an hour later i felt like such a fool!!!

My friends were so worried about me as its not like me at all, normally im so laid back i'll just throw on the 1st thing at hand and make it work!!! I don't know what came over me think i may becoming a bit self obsessed and too critical !!!

Anyone else notice changes like this!??

Lou, I often get like that, don't worry. I always feel so silly later and regret not going out but in that moment where you feel horrible nothing can make you feel better. I think it's because this diet is so intense that we focus on everything much more and are more aware of what we look like and feel like....also it makes you emotional I think. Just try to concentrate on the achievments you've made and how good you look now..xxx

Don't panic hun.. I think we all have strops and moods for no apparent reason...

This diet is drastic and perhaps our frustrations and stresses come out at the wrong time... I know i can sit here having a go at Joe for NO reason, and my brain is going "for God's sake shut up woman!!", but the mouth is going "blah blah blah.... AND another thing, blah blah blah!!" lol x x

Thanks girls, i thought i was cracking up haha!!! just love this forum for all the reassurance x

Back