Step 1 Sole Source + Saturday nights......how I despise them!

chixie

Ok I know it's my own fault, booting myself out of ketosis on Thursday by eating a subway but I am hating tonight!! DH has just come home from work and has just eaten his tea - it smelt soooooo good, my mouth is watering and my stomach is aching from hunger pains. I could seriously just go to bed right now, just to get tonight out of the way. Saturday nights used to be a thing of fun, spent with friends at our local but now I just want Saturday nights to bog off and leave me alone!! Weekends are so hard......sorry I'm really grumpy and want to EAT!!!

During the weekends I pamper myself. I have bought new nail polishes, new scrubs, rollers for my hair, different masks for my skin etc. An each weekend I try something different like spa treatments at home. This week was a clay mask from dermalogica, felt fantastic! Drank peppermint tea, and then watched couple of movies. My sister also arranges some sort of game. Last weekend was to start thinking of the looks I want to go for when all the excess weight is gone!

Just take care of your self, as you lose the weight and it will be two in one ;)
Sexy fly girl!
You can do this

Back