Saturday weigh in and nervous already!

LauraLooLa

Gold Member
It's my first weigh in tomorrow after CC for the past 4 weeks. I've got jitters...maybe some of this nervous energy will burn more calories :D

Aww thanks just hope it was worth it. I'll be happy as long as the numbers are going down! X

10lbs gone! Along with 3'' from my waist and 3'' from my hips! So so happy! X

Thank you so much. I've got the biggest grin. It's so motivating isn't it? This really us going to be the best thing we've ever done! X

Amazing, well done!

LauraLooLa said:

Amazing!! Well done! :)

Awwww aren't you all lovely?! So glad I joined. Big big thank you to you all! X

LauraLooLa said:

Omg hun, that's amazing!! I wish I could do as well as you have! I need your food diary! Big well done to you hun x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That is fantastic! Well done. It gives you such a boost when you can see things are on the change. Will you weigh in again in 4 weeks? I do fortnightly, but I would love to get to 4 weekly. You must feel such a high when you see such a big weight loss.

Hi Babana,
Thank you I'm still smiling.
I'm really not sure, I may stick to 4 weeks as such a big number is hugely motivating, however the curiosity and anticipation just about finished me off :D I'm going to see how I feel in a fortnight and go from there. x

Omg hun, that's amazing!! I wish I could do as well as you have! I need your food diary! Big well done to you hun x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Aww thanks, you are doing great too. All losses are brill, I'm amazed and inspired by a lot of peoples weight loss journeys on here.

I'm eating around 1200-1400 cals a day. Normally something like sultana bran and skimmed milk for breakfast, wholemeal pitta with diff fillings for lunch, and chicken n veg for dinner. Or quorn sausages...got a bit of a thing for them at the mo. Also snack on cereal bars, crudites and humous and fruit. I never let myself feeling like I'm starving otherwise I'd give up.
I also drinks LOADS of water and exercise (normally cardio) most days.
Onwards and downwards for week 5! Eek! X

Hmmmm I've just re-read the above and I've made myself sound very saintly...I'm not, I'm human. And whilst I've so far managed to stay on track I do have days where I struggle and have found ww puds and under 100 cal crisps to be an absolute god send! X

Back