Saturday Weighers

charlottegrace1

Gold Member
Morning peeps, hope everyone who is weighing in today has a great result. I have my result for this week so I'll start the ball rolling with a very respectable 2.9lb loss this week.:D:D

Last edited:
On my 3rd week another 1lb off, not really totally stuck to plan but really pleased with that 3lb in 3 weeks so far.

Boo hoo - I gained half a pound. Only my third week and haven't had huge losses so far, so I'm really really disappointed.

Awe hun, don't be dissapointed its only a little blip and I'm sure you will have a great week next week. You haven't got an awfull lot to loose in comparison to some of us, so I don't think it will come off in huge chunks like us with a lot to loose, but nice and steady is the way to do it and you will have more chance of maintaining easily if it does. Do you do a food diary on here? If you do one, peeps on here will always look at it and maybe spot something that your missing which will hinder the weight loss. Have a go and see what happens. Have a great week this week and good luck for next Saturday.xx

Ah - Charlottegrace - thanks so much. Just the motivational chat I needed! I know what you mean about not having loads and loads to lose. Was feeling a bit down, but back on it 100% - there's no point falling off the wagon, is there? That's not going to help me lose weight!!

0.9lb off for me this week, very dissapointed with that but todays the start of a new week and hopefully a better result next week. Good luck to all the other Saturday weighers.

^^ That's still a good loss. Be proud of yourself, you're doing really well. ;)

I've lost 2 pounds this week. I'm much happier than last week because I only lost 1 pound, although it was * week, so it's to be expected.

I know it sounds silly but I feel a bit hopeless. I'm still so fat and my goal weight seems a lifetime away. I'm not going to give up on SW (never ever!) but I feel so bad about my self. :(

^^ That's still a good loss. Be proud of yourself, you're doing really well. ;)

I've lost 2 pounds this week. I'm much happier than last week because I only lost 1 pound, although it was * week, so it's to be expected.

I know it sounds silly but I feel a bit hopeless. I'm still so fat and my goal weight seems a lifetime away. I'm not going to give up on SW (never ever!) but I feel so bad about my self. :(

Awe hun, you must try not to feel bad about yourself, part of the journey to a slimmer you is rethinking how you feel about yourself too. You have got to get used to thinking and feeling you are slimmer each week and be proud of your achievements, and that means feeling good about yourself. Have a good week this week too.

Wooohooo I lost 2lbs thats makes a total of 17.5lbs since 28th November 2009

Back