1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Irene, 11 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Irene

Irene Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi everyone
    What is everyone up to today?
    I have dropped youngest son off to go fishing, eldest son is playing football and hubby is dozing/watching TV (he is a postie and has been up early).
    I am doing plenty of housework today and some sorting out of the wardrobes. Keeping busy as I know weekends have been my downfall lately.
    My new SWC rang earlier to see how I was doing and after speaking to her I am determined to 'be good' this weekend.

My menu for today:

Brunch: 2 eggs, baked bean and tinned plum tomatoes, 1 sl w/m (800g loaf) (HEXB)

EM: Tandoori Quorn and brown rice followed by frozen fruits and FF

Nibbles: Fruit and tonight while watching TV I will have some roasted chick peas.

Aiming for more water today.

Speak later and have a good day.

Syns: 2 small glasses of wine

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yo-yo-dieter

yo-yo-dieter Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I've had a duvet day, snuggled up on the sofa and been reading most of the day. Now just waiting for 3pm when I will be listening to Bradford City on the radio, then 5:15pm to watch England Vs Khazakstan, then sky plussing Strictly Come Dancing. I love Saturdays!
  4. janie.com

janie.com Full Member

been clippin my springer spaniels as i'm fedup of the tumble weed round the house........had the other half up the ladder cleanin the gutters........now sat in conseratory havin a brew...
    while the other alf is snorin in the chair next to me.......
    had bacon on toast for brunch...
    and speg blog for tea with pasta and garlic bread..........havin a flexi syn day.......so usin another 10syns.......got sugarfree jelly and fruit for puddin............
  5. Karen43UK

Karen43UK Member

I have been out calendar shopping for an exchange I am taking part in on another forum. Have walked the dog and cleaned house. Off for a bath soon and hair wash in a bit ready to sit in front of the TV to watch Strictly and then Merlin.
    Had weetabix for breakfast, salad for lunch and for dinner I am making a hash type thing with spuds, peppers, tomatoes, onions, mushrooms and a couple of linda mccartney sausages plus a tin of butter beans and herbs and paprika. Hope it turns out as nice as it sounds :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.