Sausage roll EEEEKKKK!!!!

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by xpander76, 19 October 2011 Social URL.

1. xpander76

xpander76 Member

Good morning people.

I've been soooooooooo naughty this morning and I've had a sausage roll for my breakfast!

How bad do you think the syns are for this? I'm thinking I'm going to have to seriously reduce my syns each day for the rest of the week, but oh my goodness, it was GORGEOUS! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ermintrude

ermintrude Gold Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    10st5.5lb(37.65%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Sausage rolls, bite size each 2½
    Sausage rolls, snack size each 6
    Sausage rolls, standard each 10½
    Sausage rolls, large each 17½

Even a big one's only just over the syns for one day. Just be good for the rest of today then forget about it :)

4. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9.6lb(17.9%)
    Diet:
    5:2 / The Fast Diet
    According to our Food Optimising 'Bible'

Sausage Rolls
    1 cocktail 2.5
    1 small 6
    1 medium 11.5
    1 large 28

YIKES!! :eek:

5. ermintrude

ermintrude Gold Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    10st5.5lb(37.65%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Well the ones I posted above are a copy & paste from Syns Online. At the end of the day once you've eaten it it's done, and one sausage roll is NOT going to make a blind bit of difference to your weight loss in a whole week. I eat more syns than that EVERY Saturday.

There's no point Yikesing over it, that's the sort of thing that makes you panic and go and binge away as you think you've fecked the entire week up over one sausage roll - which you HAVEN'T.

As I said, just rein it in for the rest of the day and forget about it.

6. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9.6lb(17.9%)
    Diet:
    5:2 / The Fast Diet
    Actually, the 'Yikes' was more to myself, than anyone else. I had never realised how high these were as have not eaten them for so long. I feel a bit shot down now, and think I'll refrain from posting on these kind of threads for a while.

xpander, try not to worry too much. The main thing is that you have realised you were 'naughty' and that you want to pull the rest of the week back together. Just think, it's only 1 meal out of 21 so it's unlikely to make too much difference. Sorry if my 'yikes' scared you, I obviously made a bad impression. Have a great week xx

7. xpander76

xpander76 Member

xpander, try not to worry too much. The main thing is that you have realised you were 'naughty' and that you want to pull the rest of the week back together. Just think, it's only 1 meal out of 21 so it's unlikely to make too much difference. Sorry if my 'yikes' scared you, I obviously made a bad impression. Have a great week xx

Hey no worries lovely. I was thinking 'yikes' when I ate it, but I thought 'Mmmmmmmmmmm' a lot more!!!!!!! ha ha ha!

Thanks for the replies ladies. I thought I would have done a lot more damage than that, so I'm really pleased that I can eat normally for the rest of the week! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

8. ginlin

ginlin Better to Drink your Syns

Start Weight:
    12st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(7%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    And a sausage roll from Greggs is 18 syns, and totally worth a days allowance!;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.