• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra Easy Sausages.........again lol

I know I posted about sausages before (which ones were the best tasting) but I cant remember for the life of me what people said :sigh:

Ive tried the Asda low fat ones, yuck!! Weight watchers ones, yuck!!

Which are the best tasting sausages & reasonable syn value?!?!

I hate the ones with little bits in like the above ones, im such a fussy moo :p

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
S: 19st8.0lb C: 19st8.0lb G: 11st0.0lb BMI: 47 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Morrisons Eat Smart pork sausages. FREE. SYN FREE!

Dead nice too.

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
Er, occasionally you come across a little grain of rice... but only occasionally.

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
Rice is a filler used to bulk out sausages sometimes. Ain't scary, honest :p

S: 17st9lb C: 15st6lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 2st3lb(12.55%)
I am really fussy with sausages to and i agree with Vixxster morrisons are the best ones i do them with the dear i say it weightwatchers swede & carrot mash with peas and fryed onions with gravy really nice comfort food done it for my mum and she was amazed it was a lowfat dinner.ENJOY

x x x sam x x x

kazpeza

Silver Member
S: 11st0lb C: 9st7lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 21.5 Loss: 1st7lb(13.64%)
I think the morrisons ones are awfull yuk yuk,its took me a while to accept low fat sausages cause i love proper sausage so was easier to go with out but have recently retried the bowyers low fat ones i have to cook them slow in the oven but i salt them and fry light them first and i do enjoy them

Gabby

S: 16st2lb G: 12st0lb
I must admit im not keen on Morrisons
sausages either
I dont mind quorn ones at all,
tho I can never seem to grill them properly because they dont brown unless I overdo them :eek:

squiddie

Getting fit for 30!
S: 25st5lb C: 25st5lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 54 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Ooo the great sausage debate, how long do you think it'll be before someone (mentioning no names frontier phil!) will make a rude joke...

If no one does by the deadline that I have set in my head then I will start the ball rolling! :D Hehe

cara08

Silver Member
S: 19st6lb C: 18st2lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 38.6 Loss: 1st4lb(6.62%)
Ooo the great sausage debate, how long do you think it'll be before someone (mentioning no names frontier phil!) will make a rude joke...

If no one does by the deadline that I have set in my head then I will start the ball rolling! :D Hehe
Ha ha ha will keep an eye on this thread lol

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
if I want a tasty and synful sausage i get Asda turkey sausages, delicious, meaty and 2 syns each.

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
S: 14st5lb
I googled SW sausages and one of the butchers in a local town has official SW sausages! I must see if he still does them!