• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra Easy Sausages.........again lol

I know I posted about sausages before (which ones were the best tasting) but I cant remember for the life of me what people said :sigh:

Ive tried the Asda low fat ones, yuck!! Weight watchers ones, yuck!!

Which are the best tasting sausages & reasonable syn value?!?!

I hate the ones with little bits in like the above ones, im such a fussy moo :p

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I am really fussy with sausages to and i agree with Vixxster morrisons are the best ones i do them with the dear i say it weightwatchers swede & carrot mash with peas and fryed onions with gravy really nice comfort food done it for my mum and she was amazed it was a lowfat dinner.ENJOY

x x x sam x x x

I think the morrisons ones are awfull yuk yuk,its took me a while to accept low fat sausages cause i love proper sausage so was easier to go with out but have recently retried the bowyers low fat ones i have to cook them slow in the oven but i salt them and fry light them first and i do enjoy them

Ooo the great sausage debate, how long do you think it'll be before someone (mentioning no names frontier phil!) will make a rude joke...

If no one does by the deadline that I have set in my head then I will start the ball rolling! :D Hehe

Ooo the great sausage debate, how long do you think it'll be before someone (mentioning no names frontier phil!) will make a rude joke...

If no one does by the deadline that I have set in my head then I will start the ball rolling! :D Hehe
Ha ha ha will keep an eye on this thread lol

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
I googled SW sausages and one of the butchers in a local town has official SW sausages! I must see if he still does them!