1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Sausages..... how many have you lost ??

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by nerac123, 9 January 2010 Social URL.

1. nerac123

nerac123 GO GO GO !!

Hello,

When I did LT first time - there was a formulae to calculate how many sausages you have lost.

1lb = 8 sausages.

So, how many have you lost ???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. louisebell26

louisebell26 5 stone to go!

ooh wow, just this week ive lost 64 sausages! my goodness thats alot!.. thanks for putting that up! x

4. ChellyWellyBoot

ChellyWellyBoot I will be skinny again!!!

My official weigh in isnt until monday so im not gonna spill the beans yet :)

5. Mellum

Mellum Glug Glug Glug

Ive not had my official first weigh but i know so far ive lost 5 pounds soooo ive lost 40 sausages, woo

6. louisebell26

beans and sausages eh chelly..lol x

7. nerac123

nerac123 GO GO GO !!

8 sausages = 1lb
    1 tin of beans = 1lb. (just weighed a tin!)

We could feed the world by the end of our journeys... i feel a song coming on !!

8. louisebell26

nerac i cant believe you weighed a tin of beans!...i love this,, i knew it was all the frys i had that got me most of the way here!

9. nerac123

nerac123 GO GO GO !!

Random things keep me busy - should really tidy the house - the kids have had free reign all morning !! arrgghhh.

10. ChellyWellyBoot

hahaha!!! sausages and beans.. yum! lol!!!

And yes Bells... I know that feeling hahaha!

11. CherryRocks

CherryRocks I love my purdy shoes

I'm only on day 3 so it's not official lol but i've lost 72 sausages already :D:D:D

12. louisebell26

9lb in three days my goodness thats brilliant !

13. SammyLouSlim

SammyLouSlim Well-Known Member

84 sausages lol

I'm gonna go and get 10 cans of beans/soup from the kitchen to see what it feels like xx

14. louisebell26

if there was any food in my house at all id do that too lol..i cant wait to try and push a trolly load of beans and sausages when i get to goal!..:)

15. nerac123

nerac123 GO GO GO !!

Bells, if your goal is 88lb - thats 704 sausages. 6 in a pack, 118 packs !!! need a big trolley !!

16. CherryRocks

CherryRocks I love my purdy shoes

I know i'm amazed it's mostly be water weight but hey maybe it's the amount of Green Tea i'm drinking lol

17. louisebell26

haha i know!...the people in the supermarket are going to give me weird looks but i really want to try it! and il defo take a picture ha!

18. ChellyWellyBoot

lol theres the crazy sausage lady !!!! haha

19. CHARLEYSANGEL

CHARLEYSANGEL Well-Known Member

Hi, I've currently lost 704 sausages, but I am hoping to have lost 1064!

Clair X

20. louisebell26

my goodness charleysangel thats fantastic, youll have a bigger trolley than me! great work keep it up! x

21. ChellyWellyBoot

woow!!!!!!!!

I can imagine the frying pan to cook them all!!! and its making me want some lol!