Sausages!

PAGE120

Afternoon everyone!

I feel bluddy awful today :( i wil get through it...

can any one recommend the best Susages? am doing a fry up tonite

Thanx Rach :D

Thank you! i shall pop of to Sainsburys afterwork :D

Rachx

I couldnt find those in our sainsburys but found a bag of frozen chipolatas 20 in the bag i think. 4 sausages =2.6g carbs or if you like the big white bratwerst they are 1.1 per sausage (found in the fridge aisle near the pepperamis).

OOOooo thanks cheryl, i shall go on a the misson inpossible tonite then lol, soooooo looking forward to my fry up :)

never had white sausage before.
i spent half an hour blocking the sausages till i found the lowest carb one when i first started atkins :D

Lol. Think we've all been there. Its amazing how much we used to eat when you look at packets. Right im off to the shops now. Ive run out of cream and some other bits. Need cream!

i always used to buy the lower fat options. now it still takes me double the time to shop. but should get in to the swings of the atkins shop soon i hope. i hate food shopping.
can you get me some double cream please sis? i only have enough left for one more coffee ;)

The aldi bratwurst are only 1.0 carbs. Also asda or morrisons pork and chorizo are really low :D

If you have a Lidl near you the Milton Gate brand ones are very low carb Rach.
Mmmmmm

sausages
Image008-4.jpg

god you lot are bluddy brill! i also have a lidl near me so i may pop their to! roll on 5 to get out this office :D

we are good, especially on sausages, there's whole threads devoted to them Rach. LOL

Asda have offer on the pork and chorizo ones - 3 for a fiver (3 packs that is not sausages)

Their much cheaper than that Linda, and they often have 30% off offers in Lidl, or BOGOF sometimes.

They are Benjamin, but they are not cheap are they. I find the skins tough as well, but that's because they are gut and not synthetic.

Back