Saving/splitting packs etc

Time4ME

MUST get a grip
Afternoon guyz
Just a question for all you experts.... I wondered if it was ok to split packs and save them so that I can have an extra pack on Sat & Sun??? So that I can have soup for lunch & dinner... I thought that if I cut back by half a pack 4 days a wk this would entitle me to 4 pks on a Sat & Sun....

Or does it not work like this???????????

Cheers for answers xxx

Sorry it doesn't work like that, you have to have all you packs each day as it gives your body the nutrients it requires and prevents your body going into starvation mode.

Gxx

Sorry it doesn't work like that, you have to have all you packs each day as it gives your body the nutrients it requires and prevents your body going into starvation mode.

Gxx

Thanks Georgie
Wat a nuisance :mad::mad::mad: I was getting excited about having 2 pack soup on a Sat & Sun - how sad am I xxx

Got to get you're thrills where you can!!

Gxx

i have 3 packs a day and i buy extra bars to have in the evening if required..

you could just have an extra pack sat and sunday if you really need it.. its b etter than sat there starving thinking of food.. ? Or you could have a vegetable bouilion (from tescos) its allowed.. :)

Or, Saturday and Sunday you could go to 790 and add just the one meal perhaps?

A lot of folks do that

I'm too uncontrolled at the mo

Or, Saturday and Sunday you could go to 790 and add just the one meal perhaps?

A lot of folks do that

I wish I could do the above but I am still a little out of control with food, I am enjoying the control I have by using only the packs... Probably sounds like I am some kind of freak but I am slowly coming to terms that I am a food addict!

To be honest sometimes when the going gets tough i have an extra pack anyway, better to do that than eat.....xxx

Thats what I thought - at least that way - I wont feel like I've failed before I've even started... If I ate I would not be happy then I'd eat more and more and more.... Well I would have but I chose not to at the moment ;););););)

Back