Saving/splitting packs etc

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Time4ME, 10 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Afternoon guyz
    Just a question for all you experts.... I wondered if it was ok to split packs and save them so that I can have an extra pack on Sat & Sun??? So that I can have soup for lunch & dinner... I thought that if I cut back by half a pack 4 days a wk this would entitle me to 4 pks on a Sat & Sun....

Or does it not work like this???????????

Cheers for answers xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Sorry it doesn't work like that, you have to have all you packs each day as it gives your body the nutrients it requires and prevents your body going into starvation mode.

Gxx

4. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks Georgie
    Wat a nuisance :mad::mad::mad: I was getting excited about having 2 pack soup on a Sat & Sun - how sad am I xxx

5. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Got to get you're thrills where you can!!

Gxx

6. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    i have 3 packs a day and i buy extra bars to have in the evening if required..

you could just have an extra pack sat and sunday if you really need it.. its b etter than sat there starving thinking of food.. ? Or you could have a vegetable bouilion (from tescos) its allowed.. :)

7. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Diet:
    Cambridge Plan
    Or, Saturday and Sunday you could go to 790 and add just the one meal perhaps?

A lot of folks do that

8. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'm too uncontrolled at the mo

I wish I could do the above but I am still a little out of control with food, I am enjoying the control I have by using only the packs... Probably sounds like I am some kind of freak but I am slowly coming to terms that I am a food addict!

9. Fuzzys Angel

Fuzzys Angel The Lovely James Hetfield

Diet:
    Cambridge
    To be honest sometimes when the going gets tough i have an extra pack anyway, better to do that than eat.....xxx

10. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thats what I thought - at least that way - I wont feel like I've failed before I've even started... If I ate I would not be happy then I'd eat more and more and more.... Well I would have but I chose not to at the moment ;););););)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.