Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Green Days Saving up Syns????

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by MissyLisa, 4 April 2011 Social URL.

1. MissyLisa

MissyLisa Slim for Summer

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World GREEN Veggie
    Hiii

I am just wondering if you can save all your syns for the weekend.

I like to go out on a weekend and don't want to have a couple of drinks and a salad at an indian lol.

If I have 15 Syns per day, that amounts to 105 Per week. Can I save these for the weekend. I obv wont use them all on alcohol lol

Lisa xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yep, I do, MiL comes round on a Saturday night & we have wine & chocs, I can easily go through 50 syns.

But I make sure I always count my syns the next day (I save the chocci wrappers).

Try it out & see how it goes for you.;)

4. MissyLisa

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    Thankyou, this might be better for me to do then. I just don't want to stick to 5-15 per day because i know that I will go over on a weekend. Glad that its flexable

Lisa xx

5. *Emsie*

*Emsie* Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World from home
    It is not recommended to save ALL your syns but that you have at least 5 a day and save the others so 35 used daily and then 70 for the weekend/special occasion but different people do it different ways and it works for them and its up to you of course and see how it affects your losses :)

6. solo12

solo12 Guest

I was told the same by my C - have 5 syns per day for the other days and save 70 for saturday night or whichever night it is - did this a few weeks ago (had all 70 syns on alcohol & greggs sausage rolls lol) and still lost 1.5lb so was pretty please with that!

Good luck x

7. Caroline82

Caroline82 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(18.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    If I know Im having a drinking session on a Saturday night I make sure I've saved syns during the week. I normally only have between 5 / 7 a day then save about 40 for the weekend. Every week I've done this I've lost between 2lb & 5lb! The only 2 weeks that I didn't do it this way I lost 0.5lb and STS lol so it works for me! x

8. MissyLisa

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    Ahhhh brillaint, thankyou for the advise huns.

Lisa xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.