Green Days Saving up Syns????

MissyLisa

Slim for Summer
Hiii

I am just wondering if you can save all your syns for the weekend.

I like to go out on a weekend and don't want to have a couple of drinks and a salad at an indian lol.

If I have 15 Syns per day, that amounts to 105 Per week. Can I save these for the weekend. I obv wont use them all on alcohol lol

Lisa xxx

Yep, I do, MiL comes round on a Saturday night & we have wine & chocs, I can easily go through 50 syns.

But I make sure I always count my syns the next day (I save the chocci wrappers).

Try it out & see how it goes for you.;)

Thankyou, this might be better for me to do then. I just don't want to stick to 5-15 per day because i know that I will go over on a weekend. Glad that its flexable

Lisa xx

Hiii

I am just wondering if you can save all your syns for the weekend.

I like to go out on a weekend and don't want to have a couple of drinks and a salad at an indian lol.

If I have 15 Syns per day, that amounts to 105 Per week. Can I save these for the weekend. I obv wont use them all on alcohol lol

Lisa xxx

It is not recommended to save ALL your syns but that you have at least 5 a day and save the others so 35 used daily and then 70 for the weekend/special occasion but different people do it different ways and it works for them and its up to you of course and see how it affects your losses :)

*Emsie* said:
It is not recommended to save ALL your syns but that you have at least 5 a day and save the others so 35 used daily and then 70 for the weekend/special occasion but different people do it different ways and it works for them and its up to you of course and see how it affects your losses :)

I was told the same by my C - have 5 syns per day for the other days and save 70 for saturday night or whichever night it is - did this a few weeks ago (had all 70 syns on alcohol & greggs sausage rolls lol) and still lost 1.5lb so was pretty please with that!

Good luck x

If I know Im having a drinking session on a Saturday night I make sure I've saved syns during the week. I normally only have between 5 / 7 a day then save about 40 for the weekend. Every week I've done this I've lost between 2lb & 5lb! The only 2 weeks that I didn't do it this way I lost 0.5lb and STS lol so it works for me! x

Ahhhh brillaint, thankyou for the advise huns.

Lisa xx

Back