Savoury Drink?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by caz789, 15 September 2008 Social URL.

1. caz789

caz789 Full Member

Can someone confirm that the alternative to the LL savoury drink is the Marigold Swiss Vegetable Bouillion (is that how you spell it?) and how much you put in a mug of water. I'm hungry (prob as it's my son's birthday and i'm surrounded by chocolate) and need something to get me through. Thanks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. caz789

caz789 Full Member

Thanks LS! I use this as stock so I have a tub already. I'm off to make one now. Bliss!

4. Wytchy

Wytchy Have a Little Patience x

Diet:
    Slimming World

Tis indeedy hun - and what a coincidence - it's my son's birthday too so i'm feeling your pain right now!!!

5. medhurst37

medhurst37 Full Member

Hi all, did I hear someone mention previously a reduced salt version of the marigold swiss stuff, and if so where can I get it from?

6. angie-bum

angie-bum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st8lb(8.87%)
    Diet:
    Vlcd/lchf
    not on LL, but glad it is allowed on your plan, not sure if it is allowed on CD but I have just had one as I really needed something savoury, but couldn't stomach a soup.

Yum!

7. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    It is not "allowed" on LL - true - because they can get 9 pound a week from you for a box of the same thing.. ;) :)

I have used Marigold exclusively on the diet.

THe lo-salt version is sometimes hard to find - it is in a purple tin rather then a green one.

8. caz789

caz789 Full Member

Thanks everyone. It was a life saver for me yesterday. I was having a down day and needed a pick me up. Can't believe that's it got to the point that a stock drink is now my pick me up lol!!

9. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    LOL Caz...I know what ou mean.

The drink comes in very handy though as its a good filler in the days where you just want or need a little extra. I relied on it heavily for 2 or 3 months, and then have stopped using it. Funn how things come and go on this!

Glad it got you through! :)

x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.