• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Savoury Rice - Help!!

jamhulio

Can anyone help quickly. Just about to sit and have sin free chips and sweet and sour rice, thought rice was free but when i checked on website it says Asda Savoury Rice, Sweet & Sour, made up as directed, dried 100g cooked - 0.5 syns

The packet is 120g so does that mean its just over 0.5 synfor for whole packet or does it mean 100g once its cooked

Sorry if I sound thick, but i am blonde lol

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

jamhulio

think i've answered my own question, have searched the forum adn realised its most batchelors savoury rice thats free so will buy that next time

Taz

Spam Hunter
It can be confusing. When it says 100g dried cooked as directed it means the dried weight not cooked weight but cooked as it says on the packet with nothing extra added. I know that is probably clear as mud but I hope you know what I mean!

jamhulio

thanks, think I know what you mean, oh why do they make it so complicated, al just get batchelors next time, stupid thing is I meant to pick up batchelors golden savour rice, and ended up with 5 packs of asda sweet & sour, didn't really enjoy it after all that lol

jamhulio

thanks, I'm a huge asda smart price fan, so cheap yet most things taste just as nice, do you know if their smart price pasta and sauce is free, i think it is, am sure I checked a while back and it was

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World 1
Syn Values 0
Syn Values 11
Syn Values 0
Syn Values 2