Savoury Vegetable Water Flavouring

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Jaycey, 26 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Jaycey

Jaycey Post-Menopausal Maniac!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    The 'Jaycey Diet'!
    I've bought a tub of the savoury vegetable water flavouring, and it's lovely! The only thing is that I don't know how much I can have, because it doesn't say on the tub. (It's not like the other water flavourings, you add 1 tspn to a mug of hot water, rather than a whole bottle.) I've emailed my CDC but not heard from her yet, so wondered if anyone here knew?

I'm drinking mug after mug at the moment, which I'm sure must be wrong! :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sharrond

sharrond Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.4%)
    Diet:
    Exante Diet
    Hi Jaycey I brought some today sorry to say I was told you can have only 1 teaspoon a day otherwise you could start getting hungry.

Sharron

4. Jaycey

Jaycey Post-Menopausal Maniac!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.9%)
    Diet:
    The 'Jaycey Diet'!
    Dammit, I should have known! :mad: (Oh well, back to the black coffee! :D) Thanks anyway!

5. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I bought some on Monday when I started and my CDC said to only have 2 or 3 a day at the most.
    I had one last night inbetween lunch and supper and it does curb hunger pangs

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.