Sawwie's Diary <3

I'll start out with a brief description/background.

Being 5'1, I don't think of myself as vertically challenged. More like, condensed awesomeness!

I'm 19, and at my thinnest I was 8.7stone.

I've been blessed with, adequate assests... ahem, but unfortunately have been built with my thighs acting as hamster cheeks. Retaining every last ounce that I probably won't use.

After completing one year at uni, I have drank wayyy too much, eaten far too many takeaways, fish and chips and chocolate to mend broken hearts. And it's ruined my figure.

I went from a very loose 12 to a verry tight 12-14.

since being home i'm back to a very loose 12 again in trousers and a size 8 in shirts.

But, my thighs have stayed the same. Nothing will budge these giant pockets. It looks awful because they are so out of proportion to the rest of me! It's driving me mad!

So as of yesterday I started a new diet with exercise shived in too. My aim is to lose these pockets before I get back to uni. Which is September 20th.

So hello, after this i'll put what i ate and exercised yesterday, plus feelings/dispair etc

Also; appolgies for bad spelling/grammar

:eek:

Day 1;

Breakfast

Bowl Special K

Snack

Podded Peas

Lunch

1/s tin of minestrone soup, 1 piece seeded brown bread

Dinner

1 lamb and rosemary quorn 'thing'
steamed veg
2 little potato croquets

1 chunk dairy milk chocolate, and hazelnut yoghurt for pudding.

Cups of tea; 5

15 minutes cycling in morning, 25 minutes in evening. Just to kick start, as i am very unfit.

Squats first thing in the morning, and sidesquats and leg raises in the evening before bed.

Feeling; hopeful

Last edited:
Hey there, sounds like you have the right idea!

I get what you mean...as I'm only 5'2" (and am now totally using the 'condensed awesomeness' line in future!) and I seem to have the same with my thighs. Can see it dropping off everywhere else but they seem to be keen to stay the exact same!

Hopefully the bike work etc will be what you need! I really should start using my exercise bike again!

All the best :)

Simply because we are just a higher ratio of awesome but in a smaller package haha! ^.^

I really don't understand why it sticks to thighs like glue =/, although I'm slightly worried that by exercising i'm going to build up muscle underneath the fat, and end up even bigger!

Simply because we are just a higher ratio of awesome but in a smaller package haha! ^.^

I really don't understand why it sticks to thighs like glue =/, although I'm slightly worried that by exercising i'm going to build up muscle underneath the fat, and end up even bigger!

Yeah I did think the same, but I dunno if that would happen really. I hope not! But it's worth trying to find out I guess! I don't think they could end up bigger!

And they would be firm too....which mines certainly aren't :rolleyes:

Yeah, but haven't you seen cyclists with MASSIVE thighs!

Day 2;

Breakfast,

Porridge - 200+ cal

Lunch

Jacket potato, with rocket and onion. Very very light mayonaise.

Snack

2 handfuls of raisons and mixed nuts

Dinner

Same as last night - puddings.

Cups of tea; 3

Exercise: 30 minutes on bike in the morning + usual squats and stretchs.

Hmm, me thinks this will be a looooong process!!

Mood: fed up already, swear the effects of last week have caught up on me. Swear my clothes are tighty.

Was up till stupid AM as OH decided to throw a strop over a very minute detail. At times it's like i'm dating a girl. As a result, i only had enough energy to drag myself on the bike for 25 minutes. And ate a digestive because i was hungry at silly o clock. Hmph. Bad start to the day.

You think that by having scrambled eggs on toast to last for breakfast and lunch allows me to eat a home made rock cake? (albeit they look like biscuits. Must use more flour)

You think that by having scrambled eggs on toast to last for breakfast and lunch allows me to eat a home made rock cake? (albeit they look like biscuits. Must use more flour)

Depends I guess....got any idea roughly how many calories would be in them? (both breakfast and cakes).

Well I'm planning on Gnocci with a home made sauce for tea. So... should in total end up at around 1000ish for the entire day :) + some exercise.

But for some reason i don't think it's enough... i'm too impatient!

Ok so meals today

Breakfast/lunch

Scrambled eggs on toast made without butter - 300

Snack

Homemade rockbun - 330

Dinner

Gnocci with light sauce - Just under 300

then strawberry yoghurt coated snack thing - 110

Tea - 2 (x15) 30

Estimate total - 1070.

22 minutes cycling, and regular squats/lunges morning and evening.

Mood: fed up with feeling tired and fed up. Look like have gained weight. Thighs disproportionately bigger than hips. Blergh.

Last edited:
Well I'm planning on Gnocci with a home made sauce for tea. So... should in total end up at around 1000ish for the entire day :) + some exercise.

But for some reason i don't think it's enough... i'm too impatient!

Mood: fed up with feeling tired and fed up. Look like have gained weight.

You'll be feeling tired because you are probably not taking in enough calories.

I aim for about 1800 a day, and I know on top of exercise that will fall down naturally. But you need calories as a basic for your body to run. If you don't you'll feel the negatives!

Day 4

Went to the hairdressers, was told my hair is in v v bad state. Had my beautiful long blonde hair cut off. I now look like i've been mauled by a bear. It makes me cry.

Didn't do any cycling today. Just moped. My hair was the only thing that in my opinion made me pretty, and now it's gone. R.I.P lovely hair.

Breakfast

Special K

Lunch

Tomato Soup and Bread

Dinner

Casserole and then strawberries for desert.

I've probably consumed far too much today. But i'm missing my hair, mum told me off for being so stupid as it's only hair. But it was a massive part of me. :'(

So i've ended up ith 3 days cycling, 4 days rest. Bad me. Must try harder next week!

I haven't touched my exercise bike in months! Didn't have the time when working, and now I'm not working I sprained my ankle! Hoping to be ok for it on Monday!

Back