Step 1 Sole Source Say hello to Skinny Pig!

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Say hello to Skinny Pig!

cupl0.jpg

Decided that every time I lose a pound, Skinny Pig gains a pound! So £16 in her this week! Also decided that I am going to put £5 minimum in her each week, so if I lose less than 5lb, Skinny Pig still gains £5! Then... when I am at target I will have saved up a decent amount of money to buy lovely shiny new skinny clothes with :)

I cant see skinny pig on my phone but its a fab idea!

I put £10 a week away for xmas but have been putting the money that normally is spent on takeaways in, it should make a nice little amount for Xmas dresses!

Yup, this is just a fraction of what I would spend on lunches every week, let alone anything else! I realised that I was spending more on 2 meals out each weekend than I am on Cambridge products each week!

Everyone needs a skinny pig in their lives!

Say hello to Skinny Pig!

Decided that every time I lose a pound, Skinny Pig gains a pound! So £16 in her this week! Also decided that I am going to put £5 minimum in her each week, so if I lose less than 5lb, Skinny Pig still gains £5! Then... when I am at target I will have saved up a decent amount of money to buy lovely shiny new skinny clothes with :)

Love this

Fantastic, I want a skinny pig.

Everyone needs a Skinny Pig :)

Say hello to Skinny Pig!

love tht idea

That is a fabulous idea! So good in fact that it prompted my first ever post on the forum! think I will be digging out my piggy bank tonight :)
thanks for the inspiration!

Kayleigh3 said:
That is a fabulous idea! So good in fact that it prompted my first ever post on the forum! think I will be digging out my piggy bank tonight :)
thanks for the inspiration!

I've just dug mine out however I now just need to fund the money to fund my previous losses haha

Love love love skinny pig, what a great idea, may have to start something similar. X

Kayleigh3 said:
I think I might just start mine as of 2013! I'm the wrong side of payday to be backdating! ;)

Isn't it funny when were looking at lbs we always want it to be a little more but when it's £'s we always want it to be a little less.

Back