Saying hello - have just discovered Minimins is back!

beckyn22

Silver Member
Hi fellow Exante dieters!
I have only just discovered Minis is back and I am so happy!
I have been a member of the forum for a few years, starting out as a Slimming Worlder, then tried Slimpods, and then Exante. Exante has proved to be the most successful plan for me; I lost 7 stones from November to March, but had a tough time in the personal front and have since regained 4 and a bit stones. Every day I set out to start again and then fall at the the first hurdle - but I've proved to myself I can do this once already, and I'm hoping that now I've rediscovered Minis I'll get back on track. Lots of love to everyone on the Exante journey. Xx

Hi Becky,

Ive had a similar journey to you and also returned to Exante as know i can have great success with a plan like this!

Looking forward to seeing your journey!

Hi Becky! Good luck with your journey :)

Welcome back Becky. Like you I joined Minimins years ago and started again on Exante. I like the support Minimins gives and I also like to mark my weight loss somewhere as it really encourages me and stops me going off the rails. It seems to make me more accountable, and I can empathise with many people in the same boat as me. Some of the posts are really inspirational and that spurs me on. I have tried lots of diets - Weightwatchers, ADF, 5:2 but the one that always best for me is Exante.

Hi Becky,

Ive had a similar journey to you and also returned to Exante as know i can have great success with a plan like this!

Looking forward to seeing your journey!
Hi I_Dream,
I've managed to get to the end of day 2!How are you getting on? We know it works! Xx

Welcome back Becky:)

Good luck with Exante!
Thanks so much Mini, and a huge thank you for bringing Minimins back! Xx

Welcome back Becky. Like you I joined Minimins years ago and started again on Exante. I like the support Minimins gives and I also like to mark my weight loss somewhere as it really encourages me and stops me going off the rails. It seems to make me more accountable, and I can empathise with many people in the same boat as me. Some of the posts are really inspirational and that spurs me on. I have tried lots of diets - Weightwatchers, ADF, 5:2 but the one that always best for me is Exante.
Hi Julie. It really works, it's just getting the will power up to get through long enough to get into ketosis. Xx

Back