Saying hello. Time to get healthy again!!

Milesg

Hi all, after losing 5 stone 5 years ago but have put it all back on , on LL and numerous flirts with CD and others since, I have just signed up for exante. I am not that unhealthy, a big ex rugby player, played reasonable standard until I broke my neck, put on weight whilst recovering and never lost it. Mountain bike twice a week, 3 hours, x train 3 times a week, 40 mins a session but eat the wrong stuff for me, too many carbs, not enough rougage, poor metabolism and 2 kids with cupboards full of treats!!!!

Looking forward to getting started. And will hopefully get some support from my new online chums!!!

Week 1. 10lbs down. Result. Exercising 4 times a week and feel great! People are already commenting that I look better.

Welcome to exante which is very much like LL, and so you will be at home with it. I find that you have less pac options with exante. Good luck on your journey to weight loss paradise. Keep us informed of your progress:eek:

Well done Miles an excellent start, I did LL as well, switched to Exante cos of the cost. But have found it exactly the same, so you shouldn't have any problems.
Keep it up.

Thanks for your support guys, just finished 40 mins on X trainer at work this lunchtime followed by a shake, feeling good!!

Hi Miles

That's a great loss, well done! I've not started yet, starting tomorrow as delivery arrived today. Good luck for this week :D

Karen x

Back