saying hello to the group and goodbye to the old me!

one step

Hi, just wanted to say hello to everyone as I start my weightloss journey (again:banghead:)
I lost 2, 1/2 st 4 years ago and was very proud of myself, I met my husband and had two children a year apart from eachother since them the weight has been a real struggle I try a diet then give up after a few weeks and more weight goes back on, but I have now found my old slimming world book and along with my willpower i'm ready to start a new slimmer chapter in my life.
My weight at the moment is 212 lbs and i'm 5 ft 4, Im not going to set a silly goal as I know i will become angry with myself if the weight is not moving as fast as i hoped but i would like to be at least under 200 lbs my christmas
I look forward to reading your posts to encourage me to carry on and see that with support it can be done and this time the weight stays off.

Hello Onestep welcome and congratulations on finding your will power, i seem to have just found mine also. This is a good thing i just got to find a way to keep hold of it, it seems slippier than soap at time. Good luck working towards your goal i hope you reach it and continue to lose the weight you want to lose. :)

Back