Saying Hi

Rkmriddell

Gold Member
Hi

Just wanted to say hello. I'm Bex and am currently doing CWP at the moment, I know that CD promote a low GI way of living and have just ordered a book to read to try and get my head round it. I'm hoping i can fall in love with this like i did with slimming world to find a plan i can stick to for life. Not really any idea what it entails yet but wanted to say hey :) hopefully i'll start working up the steps in July x

Hi and welcome. It is a healthy and more importantly a sustainable way of eating.

Malteaster said:
Hi and welcome. It is a healthy and more importantly a sustainable way of eating.

That's what I'm hoping for. Also that the kids grow up with it bein normal not having to learn it and fight the flab for all of their twenties like I have! X

Hi Bex and welcome to the low GI/GL section. I think you'll enjoy low GL. It is a bit confusing at first, but give it a week or two and you'll totally have the hang of low GL. I got a lot of great ideas and tips from the ladies here, and from reading diaries.

It's nice to be able to lose weight and still eat a lot of foods. The best part about low GL is the fact that you get to eat so much throughout the day:).

Hi Bex and welcome to the low GI/GL section. I think you'll enjoy low GL. It is a bit confusing at first, but give it a week or two and you'll totally have the hang of low GL. I got a lot of great ideas and tips from the ladies here, and from reading diaries.

It's nice to be able to lose weight and still eat a lot of foods. The best part about low GL is the fact that you get to eat so much throughout the day:).

Thanks Cali - i'm looking forward to reading about how you all get on over the coming weeks and seeing the sort of things you're eating to help me to learn :) popping over to subscribe to your diary now x

Welcome to the forum. I think you'll find GL a very easily sustainable way to maintain your losses. Look forward to following your progress.

irish molly said:
Welcome to the forum. I think you'll find GL a very easily sustainable way to maintain your losses. Look forward to following your progress.

Thanks hun :) x

Back