Scale difference

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Gaelic Faery, 10 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Gaelic Faery

Gaelic Faery Cambridge Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey all!

I'm really confused!! I started Lipotrim on 4th Jan weighing 13.1st and finished it on 11.10st at the start of Feb. That weight is according to my pharmacists scales and my mams weight watchers scales. I just looked at my CD card and on 29th Jan she weighed me at 12.8st...that can't be right!

I think I weigh the 11.10st but can there really be a 12lb difference on my CD's scales???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Beccubug

Beccubug Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(17.08%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I have a difference between mine and my CDC's scales but only of a pound or two, perhaps weigh at the pharmacist again and see what they say or get some of your own. I can see how a 12 pound difference could be very disheartening, please don't let it bother you and if you choose to go by whatever scales you want to.

4. Eternalflame

Eternalflame Excited about the new me!

Start Weight:
    16st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.99%)
    Diet:
    SW
    I'd go by the pharmacy's ones especially if your mums is the same too. You'll loose each week on CD, just count the lbs off you are loosing and don't look at the weight so much as they must be wrong! x

5. Gaelic Faery

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks ladies!! That's what I think I'll do...count down the lbs from the 11st 10lbs as two scales can't be wrong. I'm just thinking of all the poor girls who could think they're much heavier if going by the CDC scales

6. ktcooney

ktcooney Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.53%)
    Diet:
    CD
    i did lipotrim last week and went for my weight in and i was down to 12 stone 12 then went to meet me cd counsellor as i am swopping over and i was 13 :( x

7. c_robson

c_robson Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    That's really strange I started LT at 18.8 finished on my scales at 17.8. Went to my CDC and was 18.3!!! And today a couple of weeks on she weighed me at 17.10 went straight home to my scales and I was 17.2 !!! How much do I actually weigh?????

8. cappachino

cappachino Full Member

Diet:
    Exante
    My scales are half a stone lighter than my CDC. I questioned this as I told hr I like my (2sets of scales) better than hers as they were kinder to me :)

She advised that her scales were correct and she gets them professionally balanced regularly. Still like mine better though

9. scooterchick

scooterchick She's me in a few months

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(9.7%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Is it possible she weighed you at 11st 8lb but wrote it down wrong? I really don't think her scales would be out by that much, she'd have hunners of complaints from all us serial weighers! :D

10. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    my cdc's scales have me as lossing 2 and a half stone this week thou they weighed her correctly, i think they are bloomin marvelous thou other scales dont have me as weighing anyway near as low as hers do this week, lol

11. Gaelic Faery

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I saw her tonight and it's all sorted!! Her scales were very kind to me tonight :) Lost 5lbs woohoo!!

C robson you weigh more in the evening than you do in the morning so that might explain the difference

12. c_robson

c_robson Member

Start Weight:
    18st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    There was about 30 mins between weighing times today!!! I think I'll stick to mind I like them better! Lol

13. Gaelic Faery

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Aw well then that sucks!! Boooooo scales :p

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.