• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Scales Amnesty....who's with me?

StaceyUK

Gold Member
S: 18st1.6lb G: 10st10lb

Lindam

Silver Member
Hi - I'm with you on this one! Although won't be getting weighed in at class but in the gym once a month!

Claire1981

Is so very nearly there!
G: 12st2lb
i weigh in at home but ill stick to mon morns only!

monkeys bunny

need 2get my head into it
i cant doooo ittttt agghhh, i weigh myself every single time i go into the bathroom, at least 4 times a day...not sure why as its always diffrent weights and it never spurs me on or brings me down, just a habit i suppose

Claire1981

Is so very nearly there!
G: 12st2lb
I can be like that.. i must resist! x

StaceyUK

Gold Member
Great! I'm determined this week to ONLY weigh at class. In fact, I may even put my scales in the garage so that I can't easily access them. Or in the boot of the car!

Monkeys - I was like you and would weigh every morning which would determine my mood for the day and I'm sick of it!

IreneH

Gold Member
I am never tempted to stand on my own scales just get weighed once a week at my WW class.

So different from when I was on CD. Then I used to weigh myself every morning. No idea why I don't want to now

Irene xx

Lindam

Silver Member
if it made me diffrent mood wise food wise etc then i would stop but it doesnt, it strange, its only cos they are there lol
You know what I also weighed myself everytime I went into the bathroom - and I could weigh less after breakfast than before - and be fully clothed, it just doesn't make any sense whatsoever :confused:

abigail09

Gold Member
S: 11st6lb C: 11st1lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 26.6 Loss: 0st5lb(3.13%)
im in!! i quit a while ago :D

likabu

S: 14st8lb C: 14st8lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 32.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I just can't do it sorry, I need my scales at least 3 times a week!!

Lisa

emski

Gold Member
S: 14st12lb C: 14st1lb G: 11st9lb BMI: 30 Loss: 0st11lb(5.29%)
Im not allowed to weigh myself at all until August the 9th... aaaarrrrggggg my sister is soooooooooooo mean :p

mod-karen79

rainbows holiday buddy :)
i can't give up my ritual! i wake up, have a wee/poo, weigh self naked, decide what to eat based on how well the weight is shifting (ie success express or a normal green day)

Sandrah78

Silver Member
my scales are spot on with those at my SW class - I really don'y think I can give them up though, no matter how nasty they are to me.

StaceyUK

Gold Member
Well...normally I'd hop on the scales as it's day before weigh in just to get an idea of how I've done this week but I resisted! Yay!

I've had a pretty good week but won't be surprised to STS as I've had good losses the past few weeks. Oooooh....it's kind of exciting not knowing and waiting til class!

zenabob2105

Silver Member
S: 13st4lb C: 9st9lb G: 9st10lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 3st9lb(27.42%)
Well...normally I'd hop on the scales as it's day before weigh in just to get an idea of how I've done this week but I resisted! Yay!

I've had a pretty good week but won't be surprised to STS as I've had good losses the past few weeks. Oooooh....it's kind of exciting not knowing and waiting til class!
well done, i am sure you will have lost...:cool:

rainbow

Gold Member
S: 20st4.5lb C: 17st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 41.8 Loss: 2st5.5lb(11.78%)
Nope - sorry ladyeez I just cant do it! x