Scales broke

anna13

Hey all,

I'm upset, since I moved house at the weekend my scales are giving me really inconsistent readings. I've resigned myself to having to wait until my official weigh in.....how am I going to cope??

On the plus side I had my weigh in last night and I've now lost 24.5 pounds....just 3.5 to get to two stone :)

Xxx

ive learnt a valuable lesson with home weighing... especially this week!
accordning to my scales i had stayed the same yesterday, i then went to weigh in and id actually LOST 5lb, im now never weighing myself at home again!!

Hey all,

I'm upset, since I moved house at the weekend my scales are giving me really inconsistent readings. I've resigned myself to having to wait until my official weigh in.....how am I going to cope??

On the plus side I had my weigh in last night and I've now lost 24.5 pounds....just 3.5 to get to two stone :)

Xxx

ps.. forgot to say... WELL DONE on your loss up to now xx

Thanks for that! I think I'm going to do just that as according to mine I've put on 2 pounds!! It's not the kind of results you want to see on this diet!!

Well done on your loss 5 pounds is amazing!!

Xx

I have become obsessed with weighing myself this week, i did it at the gym and then at home and the difference between them was about 5lbs so i have asked my hubby to hide the scales at home so i cant weigh myself and will leave it to weigh in.
You will get different readings off different scales and it can be bad because if you think you havent lost you will maybe be less motivated. We all do it though lol

Back