Scales Haven't moved-Has anyone tried Adios?

NooNoo1966

I have been on and off Cambridge for over a year, lost nearly 3 stone but couldn't put myself thru it anymore - have returned to WW albeit getting new books off ebay & buying good scales. Have been good this week, but have stayed the same so gutted or what! :sigh: Do you think my metabolic rate has been affected by CD, I went up to the 790 plan at one point and it slowed down my weightloss too.. has anyone tried Adios? I am begining to think the only way I can lose is back to starvation and i really dont want to go there again!!! :cry:

Do not starve yourself, it is the worst thing you can do and people often end up putting on twice as much when they return to food as the inevitably must x Chin up, stick it out for another week and really try...there are countless reasons why you might not have lost this week and it happens to us all but ultimately sticking with it could show a nice loss next week x Forget all of those Adios type things, I'm fairly sure they are just diuretics that make you lose water weight!

Back