Scales say different!

xxrebeccaxx

Silver Member
M about to get weighed at 9am but I thought I'd see what I weigh in my scales and they said 10st 8lbs which would mean I've lost 3lbs! But then I get changed into what I usually wear and it's added 2lbs!! It's sooo annoying!

Total loss so far- 35lbs

scales and clothes are annoying! i always wear a vest top and leggings to my weigh in, the same every week so i'm not cheating by wearing something heavy one week and lighter the next, plus it helps keep it consistent! i weigh at home in the morning and yesterday was my weigh in, i weighed at 9st 10 in morning so i didnt think i'd have a good weight loss as i was 9st 12 the week b4 and i weigh at 5.30 in the afternoon so normally im heavier after drinking water and shakes but i was actually the same weight as the morning on my CDC's scales and lost 2lbs so dont be too disheartened you may be pleasantly surprised!

lumpyandbumpy said:
scales and clothes are annoying! i always wear a vest top and leggings to my weigh in, the same every week so i'm not cheating by wearing something heavy one week and lighter the next, plus it helps keep it consistent! i weigh at home in the morning and yesterday was my weigh in, i weighed at 9st 10 in morning so i didnt think i'd have a good weight loss as i was 9st 12 the week b4 and i weigh at 5.30 in the afternoon so normally im heavier after drinking water and shakes but i was actually the same weight as the morning on my CDC's scales and lost 2lbs so dont be too disheartened you may be pleasantly surprised!

Oh I do I hope so :) even of its 2lbs it's good! I was just so happy when I saw 10st 8lbs then stupidly (coz I'm addicted :-( ) got back on and it went up!!
Well I'm now waiting to go in as I'm early again lol so we will se :-((((

Total loss so far- 35lbs

The first weigh in I had last Thursday I was 12st 5lbs but was wearing my work uniform, my next weigh in is tomorrow at 6pm and I won't be in work clothes by then cause I would've finished work & gotten changed! May change my time to the same as last week (which was 4pm) just so I can stay in work clothes and not alter the accuracy of anything! Let us know how you get on :)

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

laurenmay said:
The first weigh in I had last Thursday I was 12st 5lbs but was wearing my work uniform, my next weigh in is tomorrow at 6pm and I won't be in work clothes by then cause I would've finished work & gotten changed! May change my time to the same as last week (which was 4pm) just so I can stay in work clothes and not alter the accuracy of anything! Let us know how you get on :)

- sent from my iPhone. "No one said it would be easy, they just said it'd be worth it.."

Yer I always try and book the same appt. and wear the same clothes! just to make sure it's accurate!
I will do, I'm scared lol x

Total loss so far- 35lbs

Yer I always try and book the same appt. and wear the same clothes! just to make sure it's accurate!

Total loss so far- 35lbs

ooo the suspense is killing me now!! didnt realise ur weigh in was so early!!! let us know how u did!! x

Good luck x

xxrebeccaxx said:

Total loss so far- 35lbs

How long have you been on CD for? Have you been 100% the whole time? x

That's why i didn't chose to weigh with another consultant (when my consultant is on hols)... i couldn't bear the thought of her scales being different from my consultant's scales... what if i lost more than I would have on my consultant's scales and then when i weigh on my consultant's scales, i put on?!

OH NO - way way too stressful...

So i haven't weight for three, long weeks... it's killing me! lol

I don't know why i love hearing how people have done - so nosey - but it's just so exciting!! lol

Lx

That's why i didn't chose to weigh with another consultant (when my consultant is on hols)... i couldn't bear the thought of her scales being different from my consultant's scales... what if i lost more than I would have on my consultant's scales and then when i weigh on my consultant's scales, i put on?!

OH NO - way way too stressful...

So i haven't weight for three, long weeks... it's killing me! lol

I don't know why i love hearing how people have done - so nosey - but it's just so exciting!! lol

Lx

i'm the same! i love hearing how people are getting on, it spurs me on to be extra good for the coming week. its such a nice community here as everyone actually understands the diet and the ups and downs its brings. i cant believe you havent weighed for 3 whole weeks, i just thought your consultant was just away for 1 week in your other thread! i would have gone crazy by now but looking at your results you should been even closer to goal when you do actually see her!!

lol I know. I really don't know where i'm getting my strenght from... 1 - to stick to CD and 2 - not jumping on the scales!!

I really hope the wait will be worth it... lol I'm actually looking forward to weighing next Monday - how sick is that?! pmsl

lol I know. I really don't know where i'm getting my strenght from... 1 - to stick to CD and 2 - not jumping on the scales!!

I really hope the wait will be worth it... lol I'm actually looking forward to weighing next Monday - how sick is that?! pmsl

i'll be keeping an eye out for your result!

I lost 2lbs, which I'm happy with as I have had a few cheats!! 8 days til I go Greece so gotta get as much off as I can! I now weigh 10st 9lbs wahooooo! My start weight was 13st 3lbs! I was huge when I look at pictures! Feel so much better now! Gotta look good in a bikini :)))

Total loss so far- 35lbs

laurenmay said:
How long have you been on CD for? Have you been 100% the whole time? x

I've been on it since Xmas but have had a few weeks off here and there for my holidays and a day for my daughters 1st birthday! Dot expect to be on it much longer! Would like to loose another 9lbs maybe more!
How are u getting on x

Total loss so far- 35lbs

well done on ur loss hun! see those scales are evil, stay away! i'm on ss usually 100% most of the time apart from having some eggs or chicken on days when im feeling picky. i tend to lose on average 3lbs a week so if u stick to it from now until next week 100% i'm sure you should get a decent result, maybe 3-4lbs. only problem is sometimes u dont see the results til the following week so the only thing i can suggest is try ur best and stick to it 100% and see what it brings then enjoy your hols and get back on it when you get home!

lumpyandbumpy said:
well done on ur loss hun! see those scales are evil, stay away! i'm on ss usually 100% most of the time apart from having some eggs or chicken on days when im feeling picky. i tend to lose on average 3lbs a week so if u stick to it from now until next week 100% i'm sure you should get a decent result, maybe 3-4lbs. only problem is sometimes u dont see the results til the following week so the only thing i can suggest is try ur best and stick to it 100% and see what it brings then enjoy your hols and get back on it when you get home!

Thanx hun, il try my best and hopefully get good results! X

Total loss so far- 36lbs

Brilliant - well done you!! You are doing so well. Just keep on going...!

Lx

Back